MAGNOLIA KY (HART COUNTY) ABSOLUTE AUCTION
106 +/- ACRES OFFERED IN SIX TRACTS
1985 BUILT 1736 +/- SF BRICK HOME
2 LARGE BARNS · BUILDING SITES · 3 PONDS
FENCED PASTURE LAND · WOODED ACREAGE
PRIVACY · HUNTING · WILDLIFE · SECLUSION
ONLINE ONLY - BIDDING ENDS TUES OCT 26
ADDRESS: 2028 Eve Hwy. Magnolia, KY 42757
Located 10 miles south of Magnolia, KY and 19 miles south of Hodgenville, KY!
(Note: watch for Ford Brothers, Inc. auction signs.)
REAL ESTATE INFO: A GOLDEN opportunity to purchase a 1985 neat and tidy brick ranch home with detached garage and 106 +/- acres of land (34.4 contiguous acres north of road and 71.9 contiguous acres south of the road) located in a picturesque, peaceful country setting not far from the Green River, Abraham Lincoln’s Birthplace National Park, Horse Cave and Mammoth Cave! Featuring livestock fencing (board along the road) throughout, pasture ground, wooded acreage, 3 ponds, an abundance of wildlife, and is located on two sides of Eve Highway, with 8100+ total feet of road frontage. Property is offered in six (6) tracts (ranging from 8.6 – 39.2 acres). Improvements include a 1985 brick ranch home, detached garage, and two barns. An excellent private living or recreational property, livestock farm, or building opportunity! Sells absolute, no reserve!
TRACT #1: Includes 16.7 +/- acres and a 1985 single story brick ranch home with finished walkout basement. Interior features: 1,736 +/- SF living area main floor, finished basement, 3BR/1.5BA, fireplace. Exterior features: 900 SF 2-car detached garage with attached concrete-floor kennel and pet door, 300 SF enclosed screen porch (back of home), 686 SF attached wooden deck (side of home), 120 SF covered front patio w/gate, woven wire dog pen, 5-year old metal roof. Mechanicals: electric forced air furnace and central air, septic system, & public water. Land features: Gently rolling, spacious yard, 1400’ +/- of road frontage, partially wooded on west and north sides, & small pond. Adjoins Tract 2 on west side.
TRACT #2: 8.6 +/- acres, 700’ +/- of road frontage, 75% +/- open, & 25% +/- wooded. Adjoins Tract 1 on east side and Tract 3 on west side.
TRACT #3: 9.1 +/- acres, 800’ +/- of road frontage, 50% +/- open, & 50% +/- wooded. Adjoins Tract 2 on the east side.
TRACT #4: 15.5 +/- acres, 2300 +/- SF barn, 3300+/- SF tobacco barn, 800’ +/- of road frontage, 60% +/- open, & 40% +/- wooded. Adjoins Tract 5 on east side and Tract 6 south side.
TRACT #5: 17.2 +/- acres, 1800’ +/- of road frontage on two roads, pond, 50% +/- open, & 50% +/- wooded. Adjoins Tract 4 on west side and Tract 6 on south side. Access for this tract is from Round Bend Rd. (a county road) only.
TRACT #6: 39.2 +/- acres, 1100’ +/- of road frontage, pond, 80% +/- open, & 20% +/- wooded. Adjoins Tracts 4 and 5 on the north side.
OPEN HOUSE: #1 Tues Oct 19 4-6 PM & #2 Tues Oct 26 4-6 PM
UTILITY PROVIDERS: Electric-Farmers RECC; Water-Green River Water; Phone-SCRTC; Trash-Hart County
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing. Buyer to pay all closing fees, except deed prep.
CURRENT PARCEL NUMBERS AND PROPERTY TAXES: These are the current parcel numbers and property tax amounts. Due to the survey, they are subject to change after closing. 1) 102-00-00-054.00 - $1,513.98 per annual installment; 2) 102-00-00-055.00 - $105.21 per annual installment.
REFERENCE POINTS: Magnolia-10 miles S; Hodgenville-19 miles S; Elizabethtown-31 miles S; Horse Cave-19 miles N; Campbellsville-28 miles W
DIRECTIONS: From I-65 Exit #71 (Bonnieville), head east on KY-728, right (south) on KY-357, left (east) on KY-936, right (south) onto US-31E, left on State Hwy 566 (Eve Hwy) to site.
SELLING IN COOPERATION WITH FORD BROTHERS INC. AUCTIONEERS
OWNER: Peggy A. Poulter
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A two percent (2%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM