113 +/- AC LEXINGTON (SCOTT CO, IN) REAL ESTATE AUCTION
OFFERED IN 7 TRACTS · COMBINATION BIDDING!
7500’+ FRONTAGE ON TWO ROADS
SELLS ABSOLUTE · NO RESERVE!!
1999 MANUFACTURED HOME · LARGE BARNS · POND
OPEN & WOODED ACREAGE · LIVESTOCK FENCING
BUILDING SITES · RECREATIONAL · HUNTING
ONLINE ONLY · BIDDING ENDS JUNE 27
Address: 3367 Robbins Rd. Lexington, IN 47138
Location: Only 3.5 miles W of Lexington & 8.5 miles from I-65 Exit #29 Scottsburg!
REAL ESTATE INFO: EXCLUSIVE LAND PURCHASING OPPORTUNITY! With land being in high demand and limited supply, take your chance to buy it now! This property showcases 113+/- acres being offered in seven (7) tracts located in a peaceful, private location just 3.5 miles west of Lexington, IN and 30 miles NW of Jeffersonville/Clarksville! Includes 7500’+ frontage on two roads, 1999 manufactured home, two large barns, livestock fencing, open & wooded acreage, pond, and building sites! Perfect for horses and livestock, recreation, hunting, building, whatever you like!!! Tracts may be bid on separately or in combinations of your choice in conjunction with the Ultimate Choice bidding platform! Sells absolute, no reserve! Don’t miss it!
TRACT #1: Includes 16+/- acres, 1669’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (north & west property lines), mostly open acreage, fencing, potential building sites, no improvements, & adjoins Tract 2.
TRACT #2: Includes 14.1+/- acres, 687’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (north property line), 30% wooded, 70% open, fencing, potential building sites, no improvements, & adjoins Tracts 1, 3, & 4.
TRACT #3: Includes 10+/- acres, 200’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (along north property line), 50% wooded, 50% open, fencing, potential building sites, & adjoins Tract 2. Also includes two barns. NOTE: Also includes the right to use and subject to a 50 foot easement from State Rd. 356 on the NE property line (see Documents section for details).
TRACT #4: Includes 4.7+/- acres, 242’+/- road frontage on S Robbins Rd. (south property line), 1999 manufactured home, barn, open acreage, fencing, pond, & adjoins Tracts 2 & 5. House Interior features: 1248 SF living area; 3BR/2BA; spacious brightly lit living/family room; eat-in kitchen; master bedroom includes full bath; two secondary/guest bedrooms; second full bath; ceiling fans. Exterior features: concrete block foundation; shingled roof; vinyl siding; concrete front porch & sidewalk; gravel drive. Mechanicals: electric water heater; forced air furnace; central A/C; public water onsite; septic system (see Documents section for details). Perfect for starter home, investment, or downsizing! Move in ready and immediate possession available!
TRACT #5: Includes 16.7+/- acres, 1817’+/- road frontage on S Robbins Rd (north & east property lines) & 623’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (west property line), open acreage, fencing, potential building sites & adjoins Tracts 4 & 6.
TRACT #6: Includes 14.3+/- acres, 630’+/- road frontage on S Robbins Rd (east property line) & 500’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (west property line), open acreage, fencing, potential building sites & adjoins Tracts 5 & 7.
TRACT #7: Includes 35+/- acres, 670’+/- road frontage on S Robbins Rd. (along east property line) & 978’+/- road frontage on S Pleasant Ridge Rd. (west property line), 90% wooded, 10% open, fencing, potential building sites, Kimberlin Creek runs along part of south property line, & adjoins Tract 6.
ULTIMATE CHOICE BIDDING SYSTEM: The “Ultimate Choice” bidding system allows someone to bid on individual tracts or a combination of tracts throughout the auction. This auction system DOES NOT include a maximum bid feature; the price will increase to the bid amount that is entered for both individual tract bids or combination bids. Any posted bid is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during the auction due to different combinations being offered. Combination bidding will be allowed as of Noon on Tues June 20. The final auction price will be determined by the combination which realizes the highest bid. If you have any questions about this system, please do not hesitate to contact our office to discuss.
OPEN HOUSE/INSPECTION: Thurs June 22 3-5 PM.
FARM EQUIPMENT & PERSONAL PROPERTY: These items will be sold at an online only auction on TBA.
UTILITIES: Electric-Clark Co. Energy (electric is currently turned off); Water-Stucker Fork Water (3” water lines run all along Robbins Rd to Kinderhook & from State Rd 356 south along Pleasant Ridge Rd to the property located at 3638 S Pleasant Ridge Rd-see Documents section for map)
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: We strongly encourage all closings be conducted by Davis, Davis, & Layson in Corydon (ph 812-738-3201) for purposes of coordination. Possession at closing & buyer to pay all closing fees except deed prep.
GAS/MINERAL RIGHTS: All oil, gas, and mineral rights owned by the Seller will be conveyed to the Purchasers.
FOREST RESERVE: Part of this real estate (12.291 acres) is in the Classified Forest Program. (See Documents section for map and information.) Buyers may elect to remain in or be removed from the program. Buyers are responsible for all costs, applications, processing, etc. pertaining to remaining in or removal from the program. Estimated fees are $50/acre to remove ground from this program.
WATERSHED: Part of this real estate is classified as watershed property.
PARCEL ID NOS: The tracts will be split from the following parcel numbers: 72-08-98-600-008.001-005, 72-08-98-200-006.000-005, & 72-08-98-600-008.000-005
TAXES: Current property tax amounts are 1) 72-08-98-600-008.001-005, $539.63 per semi-annual installment; 2) 72-08-98-200-006.000-005, $441.45 per semi-annual installment; 3) 72-08-98-600-008.000-005, $444.07 per semi-annual installment.
DIRECTIONS: From I-65 Exit #29 (Scottsburg), east on IN-56 4.2 miles, right (south) on IN-3 2.5 miles, left (east) on IN-356 0.9 miles, right (south) on S. Pleasant Ridge Rd to site.
REFERENCE POINTS: Lexington-3.5 miles W; Scottsburg-8.5 miles SE; Henryville-13.5 miles NE; Sellersburg-20 miles SE; Louisville KY-35 miles S
OWNER: Anthony Oxendine
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The “Ultimate Choice” bidding system allows someone to bid on individual tracts or a combination of tracts throughout the auction. This auction system DOES NOT include a maximum bid feature; the price will increase to the bid amount that is entered for both individual tract bids or combination bids. Any posted bid is considered active and could be back in winning position any time during the auction due to different combinations being offered. Combination bidding will be allowed as of Noon on Tues June 20. The final auction price will be determined by the combination which realizes the highest bid. If you have any questions about this system, please do not hesitate to contact our office to discuss.
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A one percent (1%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM