CLARK CO (BORDEN) REAL ESTATE AUCTION
35.7 +/- ACRE SPORTSMAN’S PARADISE WITH TIMBER
1.5 ACRE SPRING FED LAKE · DETACHED GARAGE
1968-BUILT 4BR/1.5BA COTTAGE STYLE HOME
ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE · HUNTING · FISHING · PRIVACY
ONLINE ONLY · BIDDING ENDS JUNE 6
Address: 2635 Crone Rd., Borden, IN 47106
Location: Only 7 mins SW of Memphis I-65 Exit 16 & 30 mins from Louisville, KY!
REAL ESTATE INFO: SPORTSMAN’S PARADISE with a SPRING FED LAKE!! This very private, mostly wooded 35.7+/- acre tract features a 1.5-acre lake fed by three springs, an abundance of wildlife including large deer, a 1968-built cottage style 1200 SF 4BR/1.5BA home & detached garage! Trails cleared through mature woods make for your choice of hiking, biking, or horseback riding. Ultimate outdoor recreation & peace of mind right in your backyard while being conveniently located only 7 mins from the Memphis I-65 Exit 16 which is only 20 miles from Louisville, KY!! Property is estate owned and this is first time on market. House interior features: 1200 SF upper level; 1200 SF lower level; upper level features huge, brightly lit family room w/two ceiling fans, walkout to covered rear deck & 4 bedrooms; lower level features large open family room w/stone backed electric fireplace, walkout to enclosed porch, eat-in kitchen w/bar window, bathroom & half-bath, utility room, office/storage room, & an additional room (make it whatever you want!); & built-in shelving in various rooms. House exterior features: poured concrete foundation; asphalt-shingled roof (new-2023); gutters (new-2023); wrap around rear walkout deck covered at back (upper level); enclosed concrete block walkout porch w/creek stone wall (lower level); both walkouts have amazing views of lake & woods; gravel drive & large gravel parking area/turnaround in front of house. Mechanicals: electric water heater; public water onsite; & septic system. Lot features: 1.5-acre spring fed lake with 20' dam (stocked with Bass, Redear, & Catfish); marketable timber; spacious open back yard; firepit; mostly mature woods w/cleared trails; an outdoor activity paradise! ALSO includes an 1150 SF metal-sided detached garage w/sliding door & man door entrances & carport w/partial concrete floor. Possession at closing & move-in ready! Take your opportunity now-family owned since 1965!
OPEN HOUSE/INSPECTION: Wed May 31 3-5 PM
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Contents of home are not included with the real estate. See additional auction for complete catalog of personal property.
UTILITIES: Electric-Clark Co. REMC; Current Water Provider-Henryville Rural Membership Water Corp; Water is available from Sellersburg Water from Cummins Rd-call Sellersburg Water for details.
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing. Buyer to pay all closing fees except deed prep.
GAS/MINERAL RIGHTS: All mineral rights owned by the Seller(s) will be conveyed to the Purchaser(s).
EASEMENT: Subject to a 50-foot-wide driveway and utility easement along the entire southwest line, 25 foot on each side. (See Documents section for details.)
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Gt 217; 35.753 acres
TAXES: $454.42 per semi-annual installment (based on seller’s current exemptions)
PARCEL ID: 10-02-21-700-035.000-026
DIRECTIONS: Take Memphis I-65 Exit# 16, head northwest on Memphis-Blue Lick Rd 500’; then turn left (southwest) onto Crone Rd. 2.8 miles to site.
REFERENCE POINTS: Louisville, KY-21 miles E; Sellersburg-7 miles NW; Covered Bridge Golf Course-4 miles N
OWNER: Brocar Asset Trust
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is selling subject to owner’s confirmation and is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A one percent (1%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM