BUILDING MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
LIVE ON-SITE EVENT
NEW & USED MATERIAL
(5) SEMI STORAGE TRAILERS
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS, SCRAP IRON
SAT NOV 5 9:00 AM - LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 247 Steam Engine Rd NW, Corydon, IN 47112
Located just 2 miles southwest of Corydon!
AUCTIONEERS COMMENTS: A LARGE auction with lots of diversity! Building available in case of bad weather & loader available on site! Visit beckortauctions.com for general photos!
10/27 UPDATE: Additional photos have been added along with large electric platform lift for truck loading (working)!
STORAGE TRAILERS: (5) 48-53’L semi storage trailers, all include tires & wheels for transport (NO TITLES-Buyers will have until Nov 15 to remove!)
NEW & USED BUILDING MATERIALS: LARGE amount of new/used building material; pallets of new items; new/used doors & windows; mobile home doors; new/used electrical boxes; new 1-phase & 3-phase meter bases; pallets of new electrical items; electrical breakers; new nails; new pallet of Fernco couplings; new/used PVC fittings (all sizes); 6” & 8” PVC pipe; flashing; new gas water heater; new flooring; new attic ladders; new rolls of water pipe; lighting; new rolls of wire; sheets of alum & stainless steel; (2) new 3-step platforms for mobile homes; 100’+ of stainless cable; metal pipe fittings; alum diamond plate; 100+ used T-post; 2” SS pipe; 3&4” steel pipe; large disconnects; new 5-gang meter bases; (10) sheets of 4x8 alum; (65) sheets of galv 20’L roofing (used-good)
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS: 4-5 WAGON LOADS of hand tools & shop items; Craftsman 10” contractor table saw; large electric platform lift to load trucks (working); 20’ alum walk board; 24V electric pallet jacks; sets of pallet forks; concrete form stakes; welding leads; (2) backhoe buckets; material stands; alum ramp; ladders; alum truck boxes; (2) truck fuel tanks w/12V pumps; shop carts; 40+ lb of SS welding rod
SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS: JD TR48 trencher; Bobcat 709 backhoe attachment (includes brackets); skid steer pallet forks (60”L); set of foam filled tires on wheels; set of solid tires on wheels; set of rims; set of 12” wide steel tracks; IH skid steer (rough-parts only)
TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT: JD 2010 gas tractor, hrs: 1682 (showing), 3-pt, runs/drives; 3-pt boom pole; 3-pt bale mover;
TRUCKS & TRAILERS: ’99 GMC C6500 cab & chassis, gas engine, no transmission; Ford 600 cab & chassis (rough-parts only); knuckle boom unit on 20’L trailer (NO TITLE); ladder rack for flatbed; 2012 Dodge PU bed (good); truck mounted knuckle boom; 5th wheel hitch; Dodge 5500 brush guard; 12’ flatbed for truck
SCRAP IRON: Large assortment of used AC units & A-coils; wire; metal (alum, steel, copper); large assortment!!!
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon IN-62 & IN-135, west on IN-62 500’, left (south) onto Old Forest Rd 0.8 miles, then left onto Steam Engine Rd one mile to site (follow signs).
OWNER: Roger D. Walker
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Registration: Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
3. Bidding: The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
4. Payments: All in-person or absentee bidders must settle their accounts at the conclusion of the auction. Sales tax will be collected on the total if applicable. We accept cash, checks, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. If the buyer chooses to pay by credit/debit card, there will be an additional 3% buyer’s premium applied. There is no additional buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash, check or wire transfer. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Absentee buyers should contact auction company to make arrangements for pick-up or shipping. If an absentee successful bidder does not notify an auction representative, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of the end of auction.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful absentee bidders not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or seller’s failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM