CORYDON HOME & 44+ ACRE REAL ESTATE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
OFFERED IN TWO TRACTS · 1100’ +/- ROAD FRONTAGE
1625 SF BRICK RANCH W/FULL BASEMENT & ATTACHED GARAGE
MULTIPLE OUTBUILDINGS · WOODED & OPEN HAY/PASTURE GROUND
FIRST TIME ON MARKET! FAMILY OWNED 60+ YEARS
ONLINE ONLY · BIDDING ENDS SEPT 29
ADDRESS: 2925 German Ridge Rd. NE, Corydon, IN 47112
Located only 5.5 miles NE of Corydon/I-64 exit and 30 mins west of Louisville, KY!
REAL ESTATE INFO: YOUR COUNTRY DREAM! Family-owned for 60+ years, 44+ acres and a traditional brick ranch home with full walkout basement, attached garage, & multiple barns. This property will be offered in two (2) tracts and is the ideal setup for horses or livestock, hay/equipment, or other types of recreational projects! Conveniently located only minutes outside Corydon and I-64 Exit 105 and only 30 mins from Louisville! Both tracts have 1100’ road frontage and are situated on the north and south sides of German Ridge Rd. Property is an ideal mix of woodland and open pasture/hay ground, also includes a pond and fencing! Home to deer, turkey, and other wildlife! House needs minor updates but is move in ready! Immediate possession available. Don’t miss out! Make this country home your dream!
TRACT #1 (south of German Ridge Rd.): Includes 32.7 +/- acres & 1977 built traditional brick ranch home with full partially finished walkout basement & 2-car attached garage. House interior features: 1625 +/- SF main floor living area, 3BR/3BA (full bath in master bedroom), large family room includes Creekstone fireplace with gas insert, large kitchen with dining area, oak cabinets, appliances (SS Frigidaire electric range, SS Frigidaire built-in microwave & Kenmore dishwasher), custom built spiral staircase, & second Creekstone fireplace with gas insert in basement. House exterior features: covered front porch, concrete sidewalks, brick/Creekstone façade, aluminum soffit/underpinning, & gutter guard. Mechanicals: central air, LP gas hot water boiler heating system, LP tank (included with real estate), 100 amp electric, septic system (see Documents section for details), LP gas water heater, & gas clothes dryer. Outbuildings/other improvements: 30’x40’ metal sided detached garage with overhead door, 48’x50’ modern implement livestock barn, 48’x40’ metal sided open front hay/equipment storage building, 20’x50’ open sided livestock shed, 14’x20’ storage building, & small 12’ dia grain bid. Land features: 1100’ road frontage German Ridge Rd NE, 30% wooded, 70% open/pasture, pond, livestock fencing, spacious front & rear yards, well-maintained landscaping, & mature shade. NOTES: Livestock lots, fence, gates & related livestock items are included.
TRACT #2 (north of German Ridge Rd.): Includes 12.8 +/- acres vacant land, 1100’ road frontage German Ridge Rd NE, 60% wooded, 40% open/pasture, no improvements, & multiple building sites
INSPECTION/OPEN HOUSE: Thursday September 22, 4-5:30 PM
SURVEY: See Documents section for Survey Plat Map.urSeps2 4-5:30
UTILITY PROVIDERS: Electric-Harrison REMC; Water-Ramsey Water (4" watermain on North side of German Ridge Rd.)
SCHOOLS: North Harrison
GAS/MINERAL RIGHTS: All mineral rights owned by the Seller(s) will be conveyed to the Purchaser(s).
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing. Buyer to pay all closing fees, except deed prep.
CURRENT LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT E 1/2 SE 1/4; 4-3-4; 52.20 AC (See survey in Documents section for current Tracts.)
TAXES: $1,104.36 per semi-annual installment (based on seller’s current exemptions, if any)
PARCEL ID: 31-10-04-400-003.000-011 & 31-10-04-400-011.010-011
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon/I-64-Exit 105 head north on Hwy 135; East (right) on Hwy 335; then SE (right) on German Ridge Rd NE to site.
OWNER: Foreman Farm Trust
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is selling subject to owner’s confirmation and is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A one percent (1%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM