JANUARY FIREARMS & AMMO AUCTION
200+ HANDGUNS & LONG GUNS
165+ LOTS OF AMMO & ACCESSORIES
ONLINE ONLY - ENDS JAN 24
ADDRESS: 117 E Chestnut St, Corydon, IN 47112
INSPECTION: Thurs Jan 19 (by appointment)
PICK-UPS/TRANSFERS: By appointment, starting Thurs Jan 26
(See Lot #0 - Auction Info - "Read Me" - for important information.)
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Firearms & Ammunition:
a) Persons must be at least 21 years of age to buy a handgun and 18 years of age to buy a rifle or shotgun.
b) All sales must comply with ATF, Federal Firearms, state and local requirements. As such the licensed gun dealer will run a background check on all purchases (even those holding an FFL).
c) Out-of-state buyers must arrange to have their guns shipped to the FFL dealer of choice in their area. Any shipping fees and transfer fees charged by that FFL dealer is the responsibility of the buyer. No shipping to C&R FFL holders.
d) Any bidders who think they might not pass the background check and thus denied ownership should not bid. There will be no refunds to buyers not approved for purchase.
e) Buyers will be responsible for paying a transfer fee for each gun to the local FFL dealer to cover the background check and processing.
f) Only the winning bidder may purchase and pick up the gun.
g) Ammunition, reloading primers, powder, and related items cannot be shipped.
h) All other terms and conditions of this auction apply to firearm and ammo sales as well as the sale of other personal property.
i) Additional restrictions:
Certain types of items are illegal in certain states, counties and/or cities. We recommend you review:
• NRA guide to state-by-state gun laws: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/
• ATF state-by-state gun laws information: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/state-laws-and-published-ordinances-firearms-32nd-edition
FIREARM SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
California: We do not ship to California
Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
Illinois: We must have your FOID and State ID on file.
Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C.: No Firearms
AIR GUN RESTRICTIONS
Air guns are restricted in the following locations:
Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Washington D.C., and New York.
RESTRICTIONS ON HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINES
California: Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Colorado: Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds or 8 shotgun shells beginning July 1, 2013.
Connecticut: Bans the possession, sell, purchase, or transfer of a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds. For purchases of magazines 10 rounds or less we must have your ACE or Pistol Permit and State ID on file.
Hawaii: Ammunition magazines with a capacity in excess of ten rounds are prohibited.
Aurora, Illinois: Bans the possession, sale, or acquisition of large capacity feeding devices. Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.
Chicago, Illinois: Bans the transfer, acquisition or possession of assault ammunition. Prohibits magazines having a capacity or more than 10 rounds.
Franklin Park, Illinois: Bans the transfer, acquisition, possession, manufacture or distribution of assault ammunition. Prohibits magazines having a capacity of more than 16 rounds.
Oak Park, Illinois: Bans the possession and sale of large capacity feeding devices. Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Riverdale, Illinois: Bans the possession, transfer, acquisition or manufacture of assault ammunition. Magazine with a capacity of more than 35 rounds.
Maryland: Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Massachusetts: Bans the sale, transfer or possession of large capacity feeding devices for assault weapons. Prohibits magazines with a capacity or more than 10 rounds, or 5 rounds for Shotguns.
New Jersey: Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds.
New York: Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
Washington D.C.: Bans the possession and sale of large capacity feeding devices. Prohibits magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
4. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the website, you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
5. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items or have them shipped. At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using the credit/debit card we have on file or pay by cash, wire transfer or check. A 3% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional fee from Beckort Auctions if purchase is made with cash, wire transfer or check. All invoices of $3000 or higher require wire transfer payments.
After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and fee for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
6. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. If successful bidder does not attend the scheduled pick-up date and has not previously notified an auction representative of his absence, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
7. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of receiving your invoice.
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the website, you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Maximum Bid: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
12. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5-minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied, and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
13. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM