LEAVENWORTH REAL ESTATE AUCTION
SELLS ABSOLUTE! NO RESERVE!
HOUSES-BUILDING LOTS-LAND TRACTS
THURS. SEPT. 23 6 PM
Address: 210 S Townsend Drive, Leavenworth, IN
Legal Description: Lot 25 & part of 26 in the Campbell Hill section of the Bahr Addition
Property Info: Two story brick bungalow style home with 1998 sq ft, 3BR, 1BA, full basement with 1134 sq ft. 2 large decks, & hard wood flooring. Utilities include gas forced air furnace & central air.
Acreage: 1.18 ac (80x160 & 75x320)
Taxes: $848/installment (2009 due & payable in 2010)
Parcel ID: 13-14-06-234-001.000-004, Key # RE-13-0104
Sewer: Leavenworth Sewer
Water: Leavenworth Water
OPEN HOUSE/INSPECTION: Sept 8, Wed. 5-7 pm (Visit Tract #2 for Property Info Packets!)
AUCTION LOCATION: Annabelle’s, LLC-located at 602 W Plaza Dr, Leavenworth, OWNER: FHB
NOTE: For detailed info/photos visit www.beckortauctions.com!
1) OFFERING: Real estate to be offered separate & together to determine final contract price.<br>
2) BUYERS PREMIUM: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to all successful bids in order to determine final contract price.<br>
3) DOWN PAYMENT: 10% (non-refundable) down payment on the day of auction with the balance in cash at closing. The down payment may be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal check, or corporate check. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.<br>
4) ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: All successful bidders will be required to enter into purchase agreements at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. All real estate will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price!<br>
5) BUYERS PREMIUM: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract selling price.<br>
6) BROKER/REALTOR PARTICIPATION: Please click on “Information” tab on website to obtain the “Broker Co-op Form”.<br>
7) CLOSING: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place on or before October 25, 2010. <br>
8) POSSESSION: Possession at closing.<br>
9) REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.<br>
10) ACREAGE: All tract acreages, dimensions, and proposed boundaries, are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos.<br>
11) DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained in this brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and selling agents reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auctioneer are final.