LOUISVILLE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
15000+ SF TRUCKING TERMINAL & WAREHOUSE
3.55 +/- ACRES · COMPLETELY FENCED
ZONED M2 LIGHT INDUSTRIAL
FRONTAGE ON RALPH & TUCKER AVENUE
OPENING BID OF $525k MEETS RESERVE
ONLINE ONLY - BIDDING ENDS NOV 17
ADDRESS: 2425 Ralph Avenue, Louisville, KY 40216
Located just one mile east of the I-264 #5A (Ralph Ave) Exit!
OPENING BID AMOUNT: Sells to the highest bidder at or above $525,000!
INSPECTION/OPEN HOUSE: Thurs Nov 10 1-2 PM
REAL ESTATE: A RARE opportunity to purchase a trucking company terminal on 3.55 acres in Louisville, KY. Great access to Interstates 65, 64, and 71! Property includes a 15,856 +/- SF built concrete block and steel framed trucking terminal & transit warehouse that is completely fenced with yard lighting.
ZONING, STREETS, FRONTAGE, ACCESS: “M-2”: Industrial District and is situated within the TW (Traditional Workplace form district). Allowed uses include all uses permitted in the M-1 District, including the current truck terminal use. Road Frontage: 435’ +/- on Tucker Avenue & 400’ +/- on Ralph Avenue. Good access via one ingress/egress to Ralph Avenue, along with good access to the surrounding region via Interstates 65, 64, and 71, which provide primary access to the area. Interstate 65 is the primary north/south corridor and Interstate 64 is the primary east/west corridor. Access throughout Jefferson County is also enhanced by both Interstates 264 and 265.
INTERIOR DESCRIPTION: The building is configured with approximately 1820 SF of office space, 7380 SF of transit warehouse, 5040 SF truck repair shop, and 1616 SF in the lower level (unfinished). Office: The office area is configured with a large open receptionist/waiting area, two individual offices, an open bullpen area, as well as three restrooms, including two 2-fixture restrooms and one 3-fixture restroom. Interior finishes include vinyl composite tile flooring, painted concrete block walls, and a suspended acoustical tile ceiling with recess fluorescent light fixtures. Warehouse: the transit warehouse area is configured as one large open space and is configured with nine (9) 22’ x 9’ dock doors, and five (5) 9’ x 9’dock doors, configured to support a total of 22 dock spaces and one ramp-up space. The space has 10’ ceiling heights to the eave. Interior finishes include exposed poured concrete flooring, exposed metal walls, exposed steel purlin roof trusses, metal decking, and attached fluorescent light fixtures. Shop: the shop area is configured as two areas. The space is clear-span and configured with 16’ ceiling heights. The area is accessed via five (5) 14’ x 10’overhead doors. Interior finish includes exposed poured concrete slab floor, exposed concrete block walls, exposed steel purlin roof trusses, as well as attached fluorescent, and metal halide light fixates.
EQUIPMENT & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS: HVAC-The office is equipped with a natural gas forced air furnace with split central air conditioning for heating and cooling. The warehouse area does not have any heating or cooling. The shop area is equipped with three suspended, natural gas space heaters. Electrical- A 100-amp and 200-amp electrical service. Plumbing- The office area is equipped with three, 2-fixture restrooms and a three-fixture restroom. The building is equipped with a 50-gallon electric water heater.
PHASE II ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT: Performed May 2019-see documents section for details.
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing. Buyer to pay all closing fees except deed prep.
UTILITIES: Electric/Gas-LG&E; Water-Louisville Water Co; Phone/Internet-AT&T; Trash-Rumpke; (Note: Other providers may be available for phone, internet, & trash)
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LOT 23 MADISON L MILLERS SUB PB 6 PG 98 0.9303 AC; LOT 24 MADISON L MILLERS SUB PB 6 PG 98 0.9553 AC; LOT 25 MADISON L MILLERS SUB PB 6 PG 98 0.9553 AC; LOT 26 MADISON L MILLERS SUB PB 6 PG 98 0.7390 AC
TAXES: $8,211.73 per year (based on seller’s current exemptions, if any) for Jefferson County. $3,178.31 per year for City of Shively.
PARCEL ID: 1148-0022-0000, 1148-0050-0000, 1148-0049-0000, & 1148-0051-0000
OWNERS: Spider Real Estate, LLC
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is selling subject to owner’s confirmation and is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A one percent (1%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM