PARKS ESTATE FARM EQUIPMENT AUCTION
LATE MODEL - LOW HOUR EQUIPMENT
SELL ABSOLUTE - NO RESERVE!
ONLINE ONLY - BIDDING ENDS JULY 27
ADDRESS: 1273 Parks Implement Rd, Mitchell, IN 47446
LOCATION: Just on the south edge of Mitchell at the corner of IN-37 & Parks Implement Rd!
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: The Charlie Parks Estate is offering an excellent line of late model equipment at no-reserve auction! Mr. Parks was a long-time large acreage farmer & equipment dealer in South Central Indiana. Visit beckortauctions.com to view 500+ lots & 5000+ photos of this massive offering. Loading assistance will be available & two different open houses will be held for viewing. Feel free to call the auction manager or office for more information.
INSPECTIONS: Tues July 20 4-6 PM and Mon July 26 12-2 PM Eastern
PICK-UPS: By Appointment on Fri July 30 and Sat July 31
JOHN DEERE TRACTORS: ’12 JD 9410R 4WD, hrs: 3767, trans: 18/6 PS, premium cab, 3-pt, weights, hyd: 5, tires: 480/80R46 with duals; ’10 JD 9330 4WD, hrs: 2926 (recent engine OH by JD), trans: 18/6 PS, 3-pt, hyd: 5, tires: 480/80R50 with duals; ’09 JD 8330 MFWD, one-owner, hrs: 2993, 3-pt, hyd: 4, rear: 18.4R46 with duals, planter ready, (16) suitcase weights; ’10 JD 7830 MFWD, hrs: 2581, trans: 16-speed PQ, 3-pt, hyd: 4, rear: 18.4R42 with duals
JOHN DEERE COMBINES: ’16 JD S680, hrs: 1096/1726, Contour Master, 4WD, front: 1250/50R32, rear: 750/65R26, power bin extensions, chopper/spreader, premium cab, leather package, emission warranty until 10/21; ’14 JD S670, one-owner, hrs: 1384/2201, Contour Master, 4WD, front: 520/80R42 with duals, rear: 750/65R26, side hill package, Maurer bin ext, premium cab, chopper/spreader
COMBINE HEADS/CARTS: ’18 MacDon FD75-S 40’flexdraper, one-owner; ’16 MacDon FD75-S 40’ flexdraper, one-owner; ’14 JD 612C 12R30 corn head; ’09 JD 612C Stalkmaster 12R30 corn head; Crop Sweeper 12R30 corn reel; Goose Creek high speed 40’ cart, one-owner; E-Z Trail high speed 40’ cart, one-owner; Unverferth 636 high speed 30’ cart; 30’ header wagon; 35’ header wagon
JOHN DEERE/TERRAGATOR SPRAYERS: ’17 JD R4038, hrs: 415, booms: 100’, tires: 380/90R46, premium cab, 1000 gal ss tank; AG-CHEM 6303 Terragator, hrs: 1350/1800, Sisu diesel, CVT, 1800 gal ss tank, boom: 80’; AG-CHEM 6103 Terragator, hrs: 2798, miles: 26K, JD 8.1L engine, 1800 gal ss tank, boom: 80’
JOHN DEERE PLANTERS/DRILLS: ’18 JD 1775NT 24R30 planter, one-owner, row markers, electric drive, PTO generator, loaded with options, planted 7800 +/- acres since new, SN: 775277; ’19 JD 1795 16/32 planter, one-owner, soybean meters, loaded with options, planted 7000 +/- acres since new, SN: 780301; ’15 JD 1590 15’ grain drill, 2-owner, JD row markers, electronic rate control, planted 400 acres since new; tandem pair JD 1560 drills, (2) 15’ drills, Houck hitch, original hitches included, (18) JD weights; JD 7000 4x38 corn planter
FARM/TILLAGE EQUIPMENT: Case-IH 920 23 knife Nutri-Placer liquid fertilizer applicator; Salford 570-30 30’ vertical tillage tool; Krause 8200-31 31’ one-owner disc; Krause 4434D X-Fold 34’ cultipacker; Krause 3121A 24’ Mulch Finisher; ’03 JD 714 13-shank Mulch Tiller; Genesis Gen-Till II 30’ Aerator; ’13 JD 2100 one-owner 3-pt 7-shank ripper; Phoenix H14 one-owner rotary harrow; Thor Conveyair 6006 grain vac system, one-owner; IH 3-pt 8R30 cultivator; steel tracks for JD 6620/7720 combine; KSI 32’ grain conveyor; JD 28’ planter trailer; straw blanket unroller; KK 400 poly seeder; small 3-pt equipment
GRAIN CARTS: J&M X-tended Reach 1122-20 track-type grain cart, one-owner with very little use, 20” unload auger, V4 36” wide track system; E-Z Trail 475 cart, PTO: 1000, tarp
SEMI TRUCKS: ’14 Peterbilt 389, miles: 382K, engine: Cummins, HP: 625, 18-speed, loaded with options; ’05 Kenworth W900, miles: 431K, engine: CAT C-15, HP: 625, 18-speed, wet kit; ’04 Freightliner Columbia, miles: 571K, engine: Detroit 60 series, HP: 500, 10-speed; ’02 Freightliner FLD, one-owner, miles: 253K, engine: CAT C-15, HP: 475, 13-speed; ’01 Freightliner FLD120, engine: CAT C12, HP: 425, 13-speed; ’92 Freightliner FLDI, one-owner, engine: Cummins N-14, HP: 425, 9-speed; ’91 White/GMC, engine: CAT 3406B, 10-speed, wet kit
WILSON PACE SETTER HOPPER BOTTOM GRAIN TRAILERS: 2020 DWH-600 39’ trailer, one-owner, electric tarp, like new; ’16 DWH-500 39’ trailer, one-owner, electric tarp; ’13 DWH-500 39’ trailer, one-owner, electric tarp; ’08 DWH-500 39’ trailer, one-owner; ’07 DWH-500 39’ trailer, one-owner; ’05 DWH-500 39’ trailer, one-owner
SEMI TRAILERS: ’04 MAC aluminum end dump 31’ trailer, tarp, poly liner, air ride; ’97 Dynaweld detached lowboy trailer, 23’(well), 102”w, outriggers; ’78 Butler 7500 gal tanker trailer; ’67 Fruehauf 22’ drop deck planter tender trailer, single axle with Azland 4-box seed tender, 1600 gal poly tank, & fuel tank; ’62 Rogers 39’ drop deck sprayer tender trailer, includes poly tanks, chemical inductors, & pump system; ’74 26’ lowboy 2-axle trailer; ’73 Phelan 20’ flatbed single axle trailer
TRUCKS: ’89 Ford L9000 tri-axle dump truck, engine: Cummins, 16’ Heil bed; ’87 Ford F700 tilt-bed truck, miles: 83K, engine: 370 gas, 26’ bed with winch; ’04 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4x4 crew cab truck; ’01 Dodge 1500 SLT truck; ’99 GMC Sonoma 4x4 extended cab truck; ’96 Dodge Ram SLT 3500 4x4 truck, Cummins diesel, flatbed
FLATBED TRAILERS: ’13 Bluegrass 20’ utility trailer, includes air compressor/500 gal fuel tank/DEF tank; ’97 Schwartz 12’ flatbed utility trailer; ’11 24’ utility trailer
FARM RELATED MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT: ’99 CAT D5M XL high track dozer, open station, 10’ blade; CAT 953 loader crawler, open station; CAT 225DLC excavator, hrs: 4725, 58” bucket with thumb; Case 580 SuperM 4x4 loader/backhoe, hrs: 2677, extend-a-hoe; Komatsu WB146 4x4 loader/backhoe, hrs; 3928, C/H/A, includes forks; Ford 5550 loader/backhoe, diesel; CAT 246B Turbo skid steer, hrs: 7316, pilot controls, C/H/A, steel tracks; skid steer mtd equipment (72” grapple, Turbo Saw RT10, tree puller); Garfield 550 pull-type scraper pan, NEW; pull-type scraper pan; HyGrade 1600RS 16’ pull-type grader; Nissan/Toyota LP forklifts; Skyjack SJIII 3226 32’ electric scissor lift; several buckets
JD DISPLAYS/GPS: (2) JD 4640 Gen 4 universal displays; (2) JD StarFire 6000 GPS receivers; (2) JD StarFire 3000 GPS receivers; GPS brackets/parts
TRACTOR/IMPLEMENT PARTS: Precision Planting 20/20 AirForce system; (24) new JD no-till coulter take-offs; (16) JD planter single disc fertilizer openers; (16) JD planter row unit parts; (30) planter drag chains; Precision planting parts; MacDon parts; new JD combine/head parts; new JD planter parts; LARGE amount of new implement parts; (2) JD quick hitches; JD hitch parts; JD/IH suitcase weights; JD rear wheel weights; top links; weight brackets; hyd adapters; PTO shafts; vintage tractor items; disc blades; new filters; manuals
SHOP EQUIPMENT/TOOLS: ’13 JD TH6x4 Gator, one-owner 275 hrs; Hotsy 895SS hot water pressure washer; DEF dispenser system; hydraulic jacks; lubrication equipment; mobile stairs; shop fans; jack stands; hardware cabinets; large mobile tool chest; large shop tool assortment; tire tools; power tools; pipe threaders; transfer pumps; scrap iron; motors; electrical supplies; grain handling facility parts
LUBRICATION/FUEL: 3000 gal diesel fuel tank (1500 gal of diesel); 2750 gal diesel fuel tank (700 gal of diesel); 500 gal fuel tank; Co-op 75 hyd fluid with reel & digital meter (150 gal); Country Mark 15W-40 oil with reel & digital meter (75 gal); Country Mark 55-gal hyd fluid (new); large amount of shop fluids/lubricants
TRACTOR/TRUCK TIRES: LARGE selection of new/used tires for tractors/trucks/sprayers/implements
AUCTION MANAGER: C.J. Fleenor (812) 797-2073
OWNER: Estate of Charles Robert Parks II
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
4. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items or have them shipped. At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using the credit/debit card we have on file or pay by cash, wire transfer or check. A 3% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional fee from Beckort Auctions if purchase is made with cash, wire transfer or check. All invoices of $3000 or higher require wire transfer payments.
After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and fee for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. If the successful bidder does not make arrangements by the specified time the day after the auction, the credit/debit used to register will be charged with the additional 3% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of receiving your invoice.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fultill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
10. Maximum Bid: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
11. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
12. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM