MARCH FIREARM AUCTION
100+ HAND/LONG GUNS
ONLINE ONLY-ENDS MARCH 12
ADDRESS: 119 E Chestnut St, Corydon, IN
Located in downtown Corydon, just one block south of historic Square!
INSPECTION: Thurs March 7 3:30-5:30 PM
AUCTION INFO: Bid your price on 175+ lots of rifles, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, ammo, accessories and much more! Visit beckortauctions.com for complete catalog-this is just a few of the quality highlights included in this firearm auction!
RIFLE HIGHLIGHTS: Henry “American Beauty” lever action; (3) Springfield Armory M1 Garands; Remington 1917 30-06; Remington 1903 30-06; Ruger AR-55S 5.56; Colt Sporter 223; Bushmaster XM115-E2S 5.56; Ruger Mini-14 223 Ranch; Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited 45 lever action; (2) Winchester 94AE 30-30 lever action; Marlin 336CS 35 lever action; Polytech M14S 308; Mossberg 308; Remington 710 30-06; Remington 7400 30-06; Remington 74 30-06; NE SB2 270; Winchester 70 223; Remington 742 30-06; Savage 12 243; Savage 110 243; Savage Edge 223; Remington 510 Targetmaster; (10) quality 22 cals; Ruger 77/17HMR
SHOTGUNS HIGHLIGHTS: Belgium Browning Gold Hunter 12 ga; Remington 1100 skeet; (4) Remington 870 Super Mag; Winchester 37 410; (3) Winchester 1300; Winchester 1200; Stoeger P3000 NWTF; Mossberg 9200; (3) Mossberg 935/835; Stevens & Winchester custom turkey card shoot guns; LC Smith SxS; Remington 48; S&W 3000; Winchester 370; (2) Winchester 37s
HANDGUN HIGHLIGHTS: Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 revolver; ATI Omni Hybrid 300 cal Blackout; (2) Ruger Vaquero 45 revolvers; Colt 1911A1 45; Springfield Armory 45; Remington 1911 45; Glock 21 45; Taurus Judge; Llama X45 45; Citadel M1911 45; Charter Pit Bull; Astra A-100 40; S&W 6701 38; Walther PPK 9mm; Sig Sauer P230SL 9mm; Beretta PX4 9mm; Sig Sauer P250C 9mm; SCCY CPX-2 9mm; Taurus 709 9mm; Interarms 30MI 9mm; Star 9mm; Hi-Point 9mm; Canik TP9 9mm; Beretta BU Pico 380; Walther PK380; Remington 380; Beretta 3032 32; (5) 22 cals
AMMO/ACCESSORIES (75+ LOTS): vintage bayonets; quality knives; LARGE VOLUME of ammo; reloading equipment
OWNER: Multiple Sellers
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding, whether in-person or online! Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
4. Bidding: The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are online and interested in an item, bid quickly.
5. Payments: We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards and wire transfers. If the buyer chooses to pay by credit/debit card, there will be an additional 5% buyer's premium applied. There is no additional buyer's premium if payment is made with cash or check. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items, or have them shipped. At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using the credit/debit card we have on file or pay by cash or check. A 5% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional buyer’s premium if purchase is made with cash or check. After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and premium for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
6. Pick-ups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises.
7. Shipping: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours upon receipt of your invoice.
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
10. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.