QUALITY GARMON AUCTION
FARM & HAY EQUIPMENT
CATTLE CHUTE & EQUIPMENT
SAT JUNE 2 10 AM - LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 2035 Heth Washington Rd, Central, IN 47110
Located 8 miles south of Corydon or 6 miles north of Brandenburg/Mauckport Bridge!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: Not big on quantity, but lots of quality! An extra clean well-maintained offering of farm and livestock equipment! Please be on time as this auction will only last approximately 60-90 minutes! Equipment sells at 10:30 AM, with live internet bidding available on larger items! Loader available on site.
HAY EQUIPMENT: Case-IH 3309 disc mower conditioner, width: 9’3”, rubber rolls, clean original condition, hyd swing, PTO-540, manual included, SN: 2592; New Holland 853 round hay baler, clean-barn kept, bale size: 5’x5’, electric twine tie, cab controls, rear kicker, PTO: 540, includes manual, SN: 853652; New Holland 256 hay rake, ground drive, left side delivery, steel teeth, original paint, SN: 128916; Galfre 3-pt 2-basket hay tedder, PTO-540, sharp-barn kept; Fred Cain 3-pt hay bale spear
FARM EQUIPMENT: New Holland 155 manure spreader, SHARP original, PTO-540, single axle, 2-beater, end gate, capacity-210 bushel, manual included, SN: 828480; New Idea 323 one-row pull type corn picker, PTO-540, hyd lift, SN: 296599; 3-pt boom pole
LIVESTOCK CHUTE: Filson cattle chute, one-owner, like new-barn kept, auto head gate, right hand exit, left hand controls, nose bar
LIVESTOCK GATES: (5) 16’ metal gates; (9) 14’ metal gates; (4) 12’ metal gates; (Note: all stored inside-excellent)
LIVESTOCK FEEDER /FENCING: (1) large round bale feeder; (8) rolls of used (like new) 39” hi-tensile woven wire; used barb wire (like new); (10) buckets of fencing materials (insulators, hardware, etc);
TRACTOR PARTS: IH live hyd pump for SM-450 gas; IH distributor A-450; IH Behlen PS unit; IH 3-bolt starter SM-450; (2) IH generators; Armstrong 8.3x24 tire-90%
FARM/MISC ITEMS: Swiss truck topper 80”L, fit Dodge 2001 short bed; King Wood stove with circulator-nice; panel boxes with Zinsco breakers; (2) sets wood stock racks (fit ’89 Chevy long bed & ’68 Chevy short bed); JD 48C mower deck
OWNER: Paul & Connie Garmon
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon, south on IN-135 8.4 miles, then right (west) on Heth Washington Rd to site. From Brandenburg/Mauckport Bridge, north on IN-135 6 miles, then left (west) on Heth Washington Rd to site.
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “AS-IS” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Internet Bidding: If available, refer to the terms and conditions of the specific auction when registering for this option.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premium (if applicable), and any taxes. If method of payment is made by credit card, there will be a 5% buyer's premium applied. There is no additional buyer's premium if purchase is made with cash or check. A pre-auction authorization for on-line purchases will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Cash and checks may also be accepted; however, be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. On-Line Bidding: Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction; if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
5. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
7. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All sales are final. NO refunds.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.