VIRGIL JAWTAK ESTATE AUCTION
JOHN DEERE ONE OWNER EQUIPMENT
TRACTORS-SKID STEER-KUBOTA RTV
FARM & HAY EQUIPMENT
GMC TRUCKS-SHOP TOOLS
COUNTRY PRIMITIVES & ANTIQUES
DAY #1: FRI JUNE 8 5PM - LIVE EVENT
DAY #2: SAT JUNE 9 9AM-LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 7601 Hess Jawtak Rd, Lanesville, IN 47136
Located just 3.5 miles south of Lanesville!
5/21/2018 UPDATE: All items will be available for inspection after 12 noon on Friday June 8!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: Large auction with 7-9 wagons of farm items, country primitives, and farm related items. This farm has been family owned for 90+ years, and the buildings are full! Come join us for a true live country estate auction! Loader available on site. Lunch provided by St. John’s Church.
NOTE: Due to request of the Trust, no internet bidding or phone bidding will be provided by Beckort Auctions LLC.
FRIDAY AUCTION: Antiques, furniture, & general household.
SATURDAY AUCTION: Tractors, vehicles, equipment, shop tools, & real estate. (Tractors, trucks, equipment sell approximately 12 Noon!)
For Photos, click: "View All Featured Photos".
JOHN DEERE TRACTORS:
-1985 John Deere 4250 tractor, 1381 ACTUAL one-owner hrs, purchased new Farmers Store JD Dealer Corydon April 10 1986, Quad Range, all original paint, CHA, original Goodyear 20.8x38 rear tires, BF Goodrich 14L-16.1 front tires, includes (10) JD suitcase weights, HP: 120 (PTO), 3-pt with top link, 2 hyd rear remotes, 2 sets rear weights, SN: 10232
-1989 John Deere 2355 tractor with JD 620 loader, 3850 hrs, HP-67 (engine), purchased new Corydon JD dealer, ROPS, 3-pt, Firestone 16.9x30 (30%), joystick controls, sells with 72” material bucket-pallet forks-bale spear, SN: 659278
-2017 John Deere 3033R 4x4 tractor with JD H165 loader & JD 375A backhoe attachment, 22 ACTUAL hrs, HP-33 (engine), purchased new 2017 from Wright JD Implement-Corydon, factory warranty until Feb 2022 or 2000 hrs (LIKE NEW)
-1954 John Deere 50, original paint, family purchased new at Corydon JD Dealer (decal on hood), roll-a-matic NF, SN: 5016850
-1959 Farmall 140, front/rear weights, includes Kelley loader, SN: 3907
-1946 Farmall M, belt pulley, good tires, SN: 117972
-1945 John Deere styled B, SN: 174185
COMBINE/HEADS: JD 3300 combine, 2039 hrs, diesel engine, clean original, SN: 200084H; JD 244 2-row corn head; JD 213 13’ grain table (ALL SHED KEPT-SELLS AS PACKAGE)
SKID STEER/ATTACHMENTS: JD 270 skid steer, hrs: 1105, HP: 82, enclosed cab, aux hyd remotes, JD counterweights, includes 84” material bucket with teeth, SN: 270850; set (4) 14-17.5 skid steer wheels & tires; set steel tracks for JD 270 skid steer & others; Bradco PFBC 48” pallet forks
GENIE BOOM LIFT: Genie S-60 4x4 man/boom lift, gas engine, hrs-4763, running condition
GMC PICKUP TRUCKS: 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD truck, 5300 ACTUAL one-owner miles, 4.3 L engine, auto, long bed, all vinyl seats/flooring, spray-in bed liner, purchased new at Sam Swope; 2004 GMC 3500 4x4 truck, 76K one-owner miles, auto, 6.0 L Vortex engine, long bed, cloth interior, auto, gas, purchased new at Sam Swope
GRAIN TRUCKS: 1979 Chevy C60 Custom Deluxe grain truck, 16K actual 2-owner miles, gas engine, 14’ Knapheide with Shur-Lok tarp, single axle, tires-20”, original paint; 1975 GMC 6000 V-Eight grain truck, 72K miles, gas engine, 14’ bed; 1960 GMC 4000 grain truck, stored inside, cab fire, good grain bed
UTILITY VEHICLE: 2007 Kubota RTV900, 240 one-owner hrs, 4x4, diesel, hyd dump bed, grill guard, roof/windshield, spray-in bed liner, front/rear hitch
FARM EQUIPMENT: JD 1518 15’ batwing rotary mower, one-owner, barn-kept, front chains, airplane tires, PTO: 540; New Idea 213 manure spreader, single axle, triple beater, PTO: 540, nice original; JD 7000 4-row wide corn planter, row markers, dry fertilizer, one-owner, barn kept; JD 8300 18x7 grain drill, grass seed attachment, one-owner, barn kept; Little Giant 35’ hay/grain elevator, flip-up section, PTO-540, spout, nice original; JD 350 3-pt 7’ sickle mower, barn kept; Danuser 3-pt post hole digger, 12” auger; Danuser 3-pt post driver; Harvest Handler 16’ aluminum elevator; New Holland 351 mixer, auger feed,; Gehl CC66 flail chopper; JD 3-pt 8’ blade; Fury FR7-3 pull-type 7’ rotary mower
TILLAGE EQUIPMENT: JD 220’ bi-fold 18’ wing disc, 9” spacing, barn kept; JD 1610 10-shank 3-pt chisel plow, one-owner; Bear-Cat 13’ culti-mulcher, barn kept; JD F1350-F1450 4x16 semi-mtd plow, barn kept; JD 3-pt 3x14 plow, barn kept; JD pull type 2x12 cylinder lift plow; JD KBA 10’ wheel disc; JD KBA 7’ drag disc (weathered original paint-little to no use!); JD C-11 14’ field cultivator
HAY EQUIPMENT: JD 327 square baler, rear hitch & bale chute, one-owner (NICE); JD 1209 9’ sickle mower conditioner, one-owner; Durabilt 931 10-wheel V rake, one-owner; JD 4-bar hay rake; 3-pt bale spear; hay elevator
WAGONS: JD 943 running gear, hyd hoist, 14’ wood flatbed; JD 943 running gear, 14’ wood flatbed; Kewanee #44 running gear, 16’ steel flatbed; Belknap running gear, 14’ wood flatbed
TRACTOR PARTS/WEIGHTS: (6) JD suitcase weights: (2) JD weight brackets; (1) IH 70# suitcase weight; JD quick hitch; set of 3.25” axle dual hubs; set JD rear wheel weights; JD 50 saw mandrel; set cult for IH 140 & mtd 1x plow (poor condition); JD B cultivators (poor condition); JD cylinder
ANTIQUE FARM MACHINERY: McCormick Deering PTO pull-type corn binder; Rosenthal corn shredder, steel trucks, original paint, used in recent years, 2-owner purchased from A. Dietrich Estate; Rosenthal corn shredder; horse-drawn walking plows
FARM ITEMS: 300 gal fuel tank with stand; large amount stacked lumber; vintage weathered barn lumber; large lot metal siding; 1000+ tobacco sticks; livestock gates; fencing supplies; hi-tensile wire; implement jacks; sickle knife grinder; concrete mixer; 6” grain auger; Stihl 045AV chain saw
SHOP EQUIPMENT/TOOLS: JET JWP-15CS 15” planer, extra blades, single phase; JET DC-1100 1.5 HP dust collection system; Ultra-Max II 695 paint sprayer-new; Lincoln 225 welder; large overhead I-beam self-standing system with 3 overhead chain hoist-disassembled; new cable; ladders; air compressor; power tools; 4’x6’ heavy duty weld table; long handled tools; Rigid pipe wrenches; new hardware; ladder jacks; hand trucks; scaffolding; chain binders; log chains
LP TANKS: (2) 500 gal tanks
LAWN/GARDEN: John Deere D140 lawn tractor, 7 ACTUAL hrs, purchased Fall of 2017 at Wright JD Implement, 22HP/48” cut, factory warranty until Oct 2018 or 120 hrs (NEW); Huskee 34-ton wood splitter; Scotts 20HP/48” lawn mower; Troy-Bilt Horse rear tine tiller; ATV sprayers; garden seeder; 18’x20’ carport, enclosed end and both sides; commercial grade picnic table
OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE: Heatmor outdoor wood furnace, approx. 5 years old
SEASONED SPLIT WOOD: 15-20 rick
VINTAGE AUTO: 1957 Plymouth Savoy 2-door coupe, parked in building since 70’s, poor condition
COUNTRY PRIMITIVES: Early 10-gallon visible gas pump (working condition); Superior Drill Co cider press, original pen striping-NICE ORIGINAL; anvil with hardy; (3) cast iron kettles with stands (30-40 gal); FE Meyer cast cistern pump with pump jack; early line shaft system (working condition); JD 10-A hammer mill; Clipper seed cleaner; wood barrels (empty); chicken coop; early Ward/Love Pump Co pipe puller; vintage parking meters; wire egg baskets; galvanized tubs; cast iron; oil lamps; barn lanterns; vintage doors; glass insulators; push plow; antique tools; cast corn sheller; early Mercury 48” 2-man chain saw; 50’s McCulloch chain saw
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES: Oak 7’T knockdown wardrobe, original finish; oak tall chest with mirror; 50’s chrome dinette set; vintage furniture; record cabinet; 40’s DR furniture; walnut blanket chest; cedar chest; vintage Christmas; 10+ pcs Zimmerman art glass (Bart, Alex, Kerry); St. Johns Church memorabilia; Philco radio; vintage hand-made linens; Shawnee corn; water sets; antique glassware; Carnival glass
GUNS: New England Pardner 410 gauge single shotgun; Essex 12 gauge single shotgun; Stevens 15-A bolt action 22 cal rifle
SAFE/APPLIANCES: Meilink Dauntless BC3020 floor safe (915#); Amana stainless refrigerator/freezer; 2017 Kenmore stackable washer/dryer set; new Fiesta gas grill (in box); Singer 15-91 sewing machine
GENERAL HOUSEHOLD: Small kitchen appliances; kitchenware; cookware; folding chairs; home medical equipment
OWNER: Virgil T. Jawtak Revocable Living Trust
ESTATE ATTORNEY: John E. Colin
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 Lanesville Exit #113, south on Crandall Lanesville Rd NE 2 miles, left on IN-62 0.4 miles, right (south) on St. John’s Rd 3.7 miles, then right onto Hess Jawtak Rd to site.
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “AS-IS” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Internet Bidding: If available, refer to the terms and conditions of the specific auction when registering for this option.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premium (if applicable), and any taxes. If method of payment is made by credit card, there will be a 5% buyer's premium applied. There is no additional buyer's premium if purchase is made with cash or check. A pre-auction authorization for on-line purchases will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Cash and checks may also be accepted; however, be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. On-Line Bidding: Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction; if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
5. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
7. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All sales are final. NO refunds.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.