LANESVILLE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
54 +/- AC & COUNTRY FARMHOUSE
SAT JUNE 9 11 AM-LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 7601 Hess Jawtak Rd, Lanesville, IN 47136
Located just 3.5 miles south of Lanesville, Franklin Township of Harrison County!
CLICK ON “VIEW DOCUMENTS” ABOVE FOR AERIAL, SOIL INFO, TAX INFO, ETC.
REAL ESTATE INFO: Includes a RARE offering of 54.55 +/- acres of land and improvements in Franklin Township of Harrison County! This real estate is an area that acreage just doesn’t come available to the public, while being just 3.5 miles south of Lanesville. Improvements include country farmhouse, multiple outbuildings, and barns. Property will be offered in one tract and sells absolute with no reserve to the highest bidder! Farm will be sold subject to existing conservation easement.
LAND DETAILS: Includes 54.55 +/- acres with 950’ +/- of frontage on Hess Jawtak Road. Per FSA map tillable acreage is 40.6 +/- acres, and wooded acreage is 10.5 +/- acres.
HOUSE DETAILS: Includes a 1925 built two story country farm house with: 1790 +/- SF, 3BR/1BA, original hardwood floors/trim, recently refinished interior walls/ceilings, handicap accessible bathroom, original fireplaces, large bedroom closets, & front covered porch. Mechanicals: recently updated electric, LP forced air furnace, 1000 gal LP tank included, & central air. NOTE: existing lateral lines are not on this property, an easement for septic use will not be granted to buyer. New lateral lines will need to be installed.
OUTBUILDING DETAILS: Multiple outbuildings: (1) 1982 built steel framed metal sided equipment storage barn 60’x108’, livestock barn 40’x57’, tool shed 28’x40’, multiple outbuildings (most in need of repair), & a 21’ diameter grain bin (approx. 10,000 bushel capacity).
FARM HISTORY: Purchased by the Gleitz Family in 1928 from the Felker Family. Mr. Jawtak married a member of the Gleitz Family, thus Mr. & Mrs. Jawtak inherited the farm in 1962.
CONSERVATION EASEMENT: Sells subject to George Rogers Clark Land Trust conservation easement, for specific details see the “View Documents” section.
GAS/OIL/MINERAL RIGHTS: Includes sellers’ interest in gas/oil/mineral rights.
FSA INFO: Per FSA map farm includes approximately 40.6 acres of tillable ground. See “View Documents” section for map.
SOIL DATA SHEETS: See “View Documents” section for soil info sheets.
FARM LEASE INFO: Tillable land sells subject to existing farm lease with fall harvest rights, seller to receive 2018 farm payment. Hay ground is currently leased for the 2018 hay season, seller to receive 2018 farm payment.
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing on house & all outbuildings. Possession will not be given on farm and hay ground until end of crop season. Buyer to pay all closing fees except deed prep.
UTILITY PROVIDERS: Electric-Harrison REMC & Water-South Harrison Water Corp
REAL ESTATE INSPECTION: Thurs June 7 5-6 PM. NOTE: this is for real estate ONLY!
PERSONAL PROPERTY: See additional listing on website for complete details of June 8 & June 9 auctions.
ATTACHED ITEMS NOT INCLUDED WITH REAL ESTATE: 18’x20’ carport, Heatmor outdoor wood furnace, & antique visible 10 gal gas pump. Note: these items will be sold separately after the real estate auction.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Pt Ne ¼ 5-4-5; 54.25 Ac
TAXES: $552.16/per installment (based on current owner exemptions)
PARCEL ID: 31-15-05-200-001.000-005
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 Lanesville Exit #113, south on Crandall Lanesville Rd NE 2 miles, left on IN-62 0.4 miles, right (south) on St. John’s Rd 3.7 miles, then right onto Hess Jawtak Rd to site.
OWNER: Virgil T. Jawtak Revocable Living Trust
ESTATE ATTORNEY: John E. Colin
1. Property Address: 7601 Hess Jawtak Road, Lanesville IN
2. Conditions of Sale: Everyone must register for a bidder number. The owner does warrant that they have good merchantable title to the real estate and that they will convey the same with an appropriate deed, free from all encumbrances, liens or judgments at the time of closing.
3. Restrictions: Subject to local county and state laws, ordinances and regulations; also selling to all easements of record. Seller is placing no restrictions on the property.
4. Acceptance of Bid: Real estate is being sold to the high bidder without reserve. All successful bidders will be required to enter into purchase agreements at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test. This auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind.
5. Down Payment: 10% (non-refundable) down payment on the day of auction with the balance in cash at closing. The down payment may be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal check, or corporate check. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
6. Closing: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place within 30 days of auction. Buyer (s) responsible for all closing costs with exception of deed preparation paid by seller.
7. Possession: Possession at closing.
8. Real Estate Taxes: Real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
9. Acreage: All tract acreages, dimensions, and proposed boundaries, are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos.
10. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC. Properly registered Broker/Agents are eligible for a commission of 1% of the client’s accepted winning bid. Commission based on auction bid price not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration Form for eligibility.
11. Disclaimer and Absence of Warranties: All information contained in the brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure and are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and selling agents reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auctioneer are final.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.