BURL HOKE ESTATE AUCTION
(8) FARM/ANTIQUE TRACTORS
VEHICLES-LAWN & GARDEN
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
COUNTRY PRIMITIVES & ANTIQUES
SAT MAY 19 9 AM - LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 4850 Hooptown Road SE, Laconia, IN 47135
Located just 5 miles NE of Laconia or 14 miles SE of Corydon!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: Large auction with 5-7 wagons of tools and farm related items. Buildings are full, will be some additions to listing. Loader available on site. Lunch provided by Rehoboth Presbyterian Church.
5/11/18 UPDATE ON AUCTION ORDER: 9:00 - contents of wagons, approx. 12 noon - trucks, tractors, hay/farm equipment rows.
ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTORS: Allis Chalmers 7000 cab tractor, 3181 hrs showing, original paint, HP-106 (PTO), 3-pt, 2 hyd remotes, rear Firestone radials-20%, sells with Koyker 565 loader; Allis Chalmers 200 tractor, 3617 hrs showing, original paint, HP-93 (PTO), 3-pt, 2 hyd remotes, Firestones-20%, sells with Allied 660 loader; Allis Chalmers 190XT tractor, 1043 hrs showing, original paint, HP-93 (PTO), 3-pt, 2 hyd remotes, rears-10%, NOT RUNNING due to problems with injection pump; Allis Chalmers 185 tractor, 4715 hrs showing, original paint, HP-75 (PTO), 3-pt, 2 hyd remotes, Firestone-60%, ROPS w/canopy
ANTIQUE TRACTORS: Ford 2000 gas tractor, 2065 hrs showing, 3-pt, rears-90%; 1952 Farmall Cub tractor, original paint, cultivators, dual side dressers, front/rear weights, good original unit; Case 300 gas utility tractor, 3680 hrs showing, straight original, rear weight, Eagle hitch, PA wheels (Case Eagle hitch original paint 2x14 plow-sells separate); 1950 Farmall C tractor, stored outside-engine stuck, cultivators, weights
HAY EQUIPMENT: Vicon CM2400 7’10” 3-pt disc mower; New Holland 488 9’ mower conditioner, rubber rolls; John Deere 662 hay rake with dolly; John Deere 640 hay rake with dolly; New Holland 252 twin rake hitch unit; New Holland twin rake hitch; Rossi G4LPU-J 4 basket hay tedder; New Holland 855 Auto-Wrap round baler; Tumble-Bug bumper hitch round bale hauler; 3-pt round bale spears/forks
SKID STEER/FARM EQUIPMENT: Gehl 6635 SXT Series II Turbo skid steer, 2850 hrs showing, HP-80, diesel, 72” material bucket; Woods DS120 10’W pull-type rotary mower, 540 PTO, front chains, airplane tires (LIKE NEW); New Holland PTO manure spreader; Century 300 gal pull-type sprayer with 28’ booms; Century 60 gal 3pt sprayer; Shaver 3-pt post driver, small size-rough; 3-pt fertilizer spreader
DISCS/PLOWS/TILLAGE: IH 470 14’ disc, 7” spacing; Bushhog 7’ wheel disc; IH 7’ drag disc; IH 420 3x14 3-pt plow; IH 540 4x16 semi-mounted plow; Glencoe 3-pt 10 shank chisel plow; Agric AMS80 3-pt tiller, 80”W; 15’ cultipacker; Brillion 8’ cultipacker; McCormick-Deering 7’ cultipacker; small rotary hoe
TRAILERS/WAGONS: WW 14’ livestock trailer, bumper hitch; flatbed utility trailer 6’W x 16L’, 2-axle with ramps; Haulin single axle utility trailer, 64”W x 94”L (sells with bill of sale only, no title); 18’ low-pro implement trailer; gravity wagon on 10-ton gear; New Idea running gear with hyd hoist, 6’x12’ flatbed with sides; Electric running gear with hyd hoist, 6’x12’ flatbed; New Holland running gear, steel flatbed
TRACTOR PARTS/WEIGHTS: (10) AC suitcase weights; (2) sets IH rear wheel weights; Farmall F12/F14 frame weights; IH 140-560 front wheel weights; IH H/M belt pulley; endless flat belt; IH Cub sickle mower; clamp-on tractor duals; tractor umbrella
LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT: Shop-made cattle chute with manual head gate & transport wheels; corral panels; livestock gates
TRUCKS: 1993 Ford F-250 XLT pickup truck, 4x4, auto, 5.8L V8 engine, miles: 121K, AC, vinyl interior; Daihatsu HiJet 660 mini pickup truck, 4WD, 84K miles, garage kept, right hand drive (sells with bill of sale only, no title).
LAWN/GARDEN: Ariens Rocket rear tine garden tiller; vintage Cub Cadet lawn tractors (126); Kelley 3-pt hyd wood splitter; Ironoak wood splitter; pull-type lawn roller; IMCO 3-pt potato plow; Suzuki 230 ATV-not running; garden planters; ATV sprayer; Ouachita 12’ aluminum flat bottom boat with small trailer
COUNTRY ANTIQUES/PRIMITIVES: Vintage Bridgestone motorcycle; Seedburg 36” brass grain probe; Davey Pump Co cast iron water pump; blacksmith post vise; (3) sets balance beam scales; hay knife; horse harness/saddle; cross-cut saws; cast tire break; egg baskets; Clipper seed cleaner; early jacks; hay rope; galvanized tubs
HORSE DRAWN EQUIPMENT: John Deere (?) wood-wheel box bed wagon-original paint; early wood-wheel doctor’s buggy; walking plows
SHOP EQUIPMENT/TOOLS (LARGE AMOUNT): Coats tire changer; Miller 61M welder; torch set; 10+ hardware organizers; 20+ Rigid pipe wrenches; Wilton/Athol 5” vises; large assortment of power/air tools; Craftsman tools (wrenches/sockets/etc); socket sets (3/8, ½, ¾); c-clamps; gear pullers; taps/dies; impact sockets; Kennedy/Craftsman tool cabinets; cordless tools; floor jacks; multiple step/extension ladders; shop/welding tables; shop cabinets; hand trucks; long handled tools; chain hoists; Handy-Man jacks; metal shelving; port-a-power; jack stands; creepers; new hardware; shop lights; tire tools; modern Vulcan #10 anvil; Stihl 028 chainsaw
FARM ITEMS: (100+) new round fence posts; (5) PTO pumps; used hi-tensile wire; log hooks; concrete mixers; cable; log chains; chain binders; sickle knife sharpener; fence chargers; electric motors; tire chains; hyd cylinders; plow cutters; building contents; scrap iron
OWNER: Estate of Burl H. Hoke
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon, south on IN-337 13 miles, left on IN-11 2.4 miles, right on Rehobeth Rd 1.9 miles, and left onto Hooptown Road to site. From Laconia, north on IN-11 2.3 miles, right on Old Goshen Road 2.5 miles, right on Rehobeth Rd 0.5 miles, and left onto Hooptown Road to site. From New Albany, take IN-111 S 11 miles, turn right on IN-211 2 miles, turn left on IN-11 S 1.7 miles, turn left on IN-11 S 5.7 miles, turn left on N Rehobeth Rd SE 1.5 miles, continue straight on Rehobeth Rd 0.4 miles, turn right on Hooptown Rd to site.
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “AS-IS” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Internet Bidding: Not available at this auction
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premium (if applicable), and any taxes. If method of payment is made by credit card, there will be a 5% buyer's premium applied. There is no additional buyer's premium if purchase is made with cash or check. A pre-auction authorization for on-line purchases will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Cash and checks may also be accepted; however, be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. On-Line Bidding: Not available at this auction.
5. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
7. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All sales are final. NO refunds.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.