LACONIA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Offered in 3 Tracts
Remodeled Brick Ranch
Tillable & Wooded Acreage
ONLINE ONLY - ENDS MAY 21
6310 E Hwy 11 SE, Laconia, IN 47135
Located across road from Chariot Run Golf Course or 14 miles SE of Corydon!
REAL ESTATE INFO: Includes an outstanding offering of 55 +/- acres in southern Harrison County directly across IN-11 from the beautiful Chariot Run Golf Course entrance. This property offers a variety of potential uses due to the layout, location, and features. This farm was originally designed as a race horse farm, it included plenty of pasture area, tillable income producing acreage, and a training track. Some details include: 55 +/- acres, 4800’+ road frontage on, 25 +/- tillable acres, and 20 +/- wooded acres, well-kept home, large barn, excellent building sites, recreational land, and potential development due to its proximity to the golf course! Property will be offered in three separate tracts.
HOUSE INFO: Includes a one-owner well-kept 1969 built single story brick ranch home. Interior features: 1544 +/- SF, 2BR/2BA, full 1544 +/- SF unfinished poured wall basement & extensive remodel in 1998 throughout entire home. Kitchen features: large open floor plan, custom Hickory cabinets, large island, & appliances. Mechanicals: LP forced air furnace, AC, and electric hot water heater. Exterior features: attached oversized 840 +/- SF 2-car garage, black-top entrance/driveway, & rear deck. NOTE: septic system is sized for a 3BR home.
BARN INFO: Built in 1999 as a horse barn, it has open design that could be used for almost anything. Features: 6/7 horse stalls, overhead loft storage, 4320 +/- SF, cupola, windows, electric, and water.
TRACT #1: 14.7 +/- acres; includes all improvement (house, garage, barn); 1100’ +/- frontage on IN-11 & 225’ /- of frontage on Arthur Lane SE; about half of property is wooded acreage.
TRACT #2: 28.0 +/- acres; 1050’ +/- frontage on IN-11, 1300’ +/- frontage on Pine Hill Drive, 700’ +/- frontage on Nichols Lane; mostly tillable acreage.
TRACT #3: 15.3 +/- acres; 450’ +/- frontage on Nichols Lane; tract is mostly all wooded acreage; excellent building sites.
REAL ESTATE INSPECTION: Tues May 14 4-6 PM
UTILITY PROVIDERS: Electric-Harrison REMC; Water-South Harrison Water
TIMBER APPRAISAL: Harvest value of standing timber has an estimated value of $12,673 per April 2019. See timber appraisal under "Documents" tab.
GAS/OIL/MINERAL RIGHTS: Includes sellers’ interest in gas/oil/mineral rights. Mineral rights are currently leased.
FSA INFO: See “Documents” section for FSA Map and website interactive map on website.
SOIL DATA SHEETS: See “Documents” section for soil map and report.
SURVEY INFO: Seller to pay all survey fees. See “Documents” section for auction plat and tract layout.
FARM LEASE INFO: No tillable land leases in place for 2019.
POSSESSION/CLOSING INFO: Possession at closing on all tracts. Buyer to pay all closing fees except deed prep.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Pt Sw Qr 7-5-5 23.59 AC & Se ¼ Sw ¼;7-5-5 31.57AC
TAXES: $918.04/per installment (based on current owner exemptions)
PARCEL ID: 31-19-07-300-007.000-015
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon, south on IN-337S 10 miles, turn left on IN-11 3.8 miles to site on left. From Elizabeth, south on IN-11 3.9 miles to site. From Laconia, north on IN-11 7.3 miles to site.
OWNER: Jean Brown
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Conditions of Sale: This online only auction is selling subject to owner’s confirmation and is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as-is”, “where-is”, without inspections or contingencies. Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test.
2. Closing Info: A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. Please take this into consideration when bidding. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Beckort Auctions, LLC within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the auction along with 10% deposit of the total contract price. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before Thirty (30) days from Auction Day. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Buyer(s) shall pay all costs of closing with exception of deed preparation paid by Seller. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing.
3. Lead Based Paint Disclosure: Buyers of any interest in residential real property with a residential dwelling built prior to 1978 are notified that such property may present exposure to lead from lead-based paint. The Seller(s) of such property is required to provide the Buyer(s) with any information on lead-based paint hazards from risk assessments or inspections while in the Seller(s) possession and notify the Buyer(s) of any unknown lead-based paint hazards. Any inspections and assessments for the presence of lead-based paint and/or hazards by a buyer(s) must be made prior to auction; otherwise, buyer(s) waives the 10-day opportunity to conduct such risk assessment/inspection and shall acknowledge receipt of lead-based paint disclosure form.
4. Liquidated Damages: Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Forty Eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser, or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could additionally be liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Beckort Auctions, LLC incurred in a subsequent resale of the property. If such action occurs, Beckort Auctions LLC hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
5. Other Conditions: Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e., financing, appraisal, repairs, or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as-is, where-is” with a closing deadline.
Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Beckort Auctions LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
All Beckort Auctions, LLC Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 10 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:10 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 10 minute time frame.
6. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
A two percent (2%) bid price commission, not to include any buyer’s premium if applicable, is available to properly registered Brokers/Agents. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration form for eligibility.
7. Beckort Auctions LLC Involvement in this Contract: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Beckort Auctions LLC is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in the agreement hereto or as stated in the listing agreement hereby made a part of.
8. Restrictions: Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matter of record, and all easements, building use or zoning laws and regulations. Taxes and assessments will be pro-rated to the closing date.
9. Additional Auction Information: All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal on-site inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-ways, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the appropriate county court house concerning subject properties.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND BECKORT AUCTIONS AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM
Under Contract: Yes
City Taxes: $0.00
County Taxes: $0.00
Total Taxes: $0.00
Total Square Feet: 0.00 sq ft
Year Built: 1969
- 2 Car Garage
- Garage Door Opener
- Golf Community
- Golf Course
- Forced Air
- Central Cooling
- Range Oven
- Mstr Bdrm Main Level
- Island In Kitchen
- At Closing
- Appt w Sales Agent
- Sign on Property
Bathrooms Full: 2
Water: South Harrison
Sewer: Septic System