RHOADS ESTATE AUCTION
12 VINTAGE TRACTORS
10+ VEHICLES-FARM EQUIPMENT
THURS SEPT 26 4:00 PM-LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 3870 Pleasure Ridge Rd SE, Corydon, IN 47112
Located 6 miles south of Corydon or 10 miles north of Brandenburg KY!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: This will be a quick 1-2 hour auction with very few smalls; so please be on time! Most items have been stored outside and are not running, unless otherwise stated! NO titles are available on any vehicles. All items must be removed within 10 days of auction-weather permitting. Loader info-large loader will be on site day of auction and Fri Sept 27 10-2 PM at buyer's expense.
-Ford 5000 diesel, shows 4973 hrs, original paint, runs, 16.9x30 tires, barn kept
-Oliver 1850 gas, WF, weights, 3-pt, not running
-Allis Chalmers 175 diesel, shows 2161 hrs, original paint, not running-bad injection pump, 3-pt, dual hyd
-IH 464 gas, shows 3323 hrs, 3-pt, weights, not running, barn kept
-IH 424, gas, 3pt, front weights, not running
-IH 2400A industrial, ROPS, loader, shows 920 hrs, not running, barn kept
-Farmall 450 diesel, FH, PS, not running
-Farmall M, weights, not running-rough;
-Farmall Cub (’47-53), hyd, front/rear weights, not running
-Cockshutt 20 Deluxe, cream/red, 3-pt, not running-rough
-John Deere style B, runs
-Ferguson 35 Deluxe, original, 3-pt, not running
VEHICLES (ALL SOLD ON BILL OF SALE ONLY. NO TITLES.MODEL YEARS ARE APPROXIMATE)
-’72 IH ½ pickup truck, V8, not running
-’78 Malibu Classic Station Wagon-not running-barn kept
-Kawasaki 400 motorcycle, not running-barn kept
-’91 Chevy S-10 pickup truck, V6, manual trans, not running
-Late 80’s Chevy S-10 pickup truck, 4-cyl, manual trans, not running
-Ford 600 box truck, 16’ box with lift gate, not running
-Late 80’s Nissan pickup truck, 4-cyl, auto, not running
-Late 60’s Ford 500 flatbed truck, not running
-’64 Ford Flatbed truck, not running
-’78 Dodge pickup truck-not running
-’84 Chevy Silverado ½ pickup truck-not complete-not running
FARM EQUIPMENT (MOST STORED OUTSIDE): AC 3-pt 3x16 plow; Ford 3-pt 2x14 plow; Ford 3x14 plow; Ferguson 3-pt 2x disc plow; Shaver 3-pt post driver-barn kept; Danuser 3-pt post-hole digger-barn kept; (2) Gehl 107 mower conditioners; JD 640 hay rake; MF #15 grinder mixer, barn kept; NH 268 square baler; 3-pt 7 shank chisel plow; 3-pt bale movers & spears; Gehl 1500 round baler; Case 220 square baler; IH 10-hole grain drill; IH & JD drag discs; Herd seeder; early horse-drawn walk behind planters; IH 2-pt/3-pt arms; concrete mixer; set 14.9x38 tires on 9-hole pressed steel wheels; rotary mowers; 2-section rotary hoe; military surplus generator; (2) round bale feeders; used fence posts; tobacco sticks; scrap iron
OWNERS: Estate of Herbert Rhoads
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon, south on IN-135 5 miles, left (east) on Wiseman Rd 1.3 miles, left (north) on Pleasure Ridge Rd to site. From Brandenburg KY, north on IN-135 9 miles, right (east) on Wiseman Rd 1.3 miles, then left (north) on Pleasure Ridge Rd to site.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Registration: Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
3. Bidding: The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
4. Payments: All in-person or absentee bidders must settle their accounts at the conclusion of the auction. Sales tax will be collected on the total if applicable. We accept cash, checks, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. If the buyer chooses to pay by credit/debit card, there will be an additional 5% buyer’s premium applied. There is no additional buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash, check or wire transfer. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Absentee buyers should contact auction company to make arrangements for pick-up or shipping. If an absentee successful bidder does not notify an auction representative, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of the end of auction.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful absentee bidders not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or seller’s failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM