EATON COUNTRY ESTATE AUCTION
VINTAGE TRUCK & TRACTORS
FARM EQUIP & LAWN TRACTORS
QUALITY ANTIQUE COLLECTION
COUNTRY FARM PRIMITIVES
SAT OCT 19 9:00 AM - LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 810 Sival Rd NW, Corydon, IN 47112
Located just 5 miles northwest of Corydon or 4 miles southwest of New Salisbury!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: Large auction with 10-12 wagons of farm items, country primitives, shop tools, & antiques. Come join us for a true live country estate auction! There will be 2 auction rings running most of day, large auction-come prepared. Lunch provided by Oak Grove Church.
NOTE 9/13 UPDATE: Visit “featured photos” section to view 170+ photos. This is a partial listing due to most items being packed away at time of listing! As items are uncovered and prepared for auction, additional photos will be posted.
VINTAGE TRUCK: 1939 Dodge TC ½-ton pickup truck, 47K original miles, FARM FRESH, 2-owner unit purchased in the early 90’s, originally purchased new by small truck farm SE of Louisville KY, 3-speed manual, 6-cyl engine, model: TC, SN: 8531131-original black, paint appears to be original in places with some touch-up done years ago, great original style patina, very straight body, nice bed!
VINTAGE TRACTORS: JD 2020 gas utility tractor, 6595 hrs, original paint, straight, 3-pt, hyd remote, PS, 80% rear tires; JD 1020 gas utility tractor with Bush-Hog 2400QT loader, 5178 hrs, original paint, 3-pt, hyd remote, PS, good rear tires, includes 6’ material bucket; Farmall Cub tractor, hyd lift, belly mower, front/rear weights; Allis-Chalmers CA tractor, NF, original tires, older repaint; Allis-Chalmers C tractor with Woods L306 mower, good rear tires; Farmall Cub plow & blade; Farmall Cub belt pulley assembly
TRUCK/TRAILERS: 1985 GMC 3500 dump truck, 68K miles, 8’ bed, dual wheels, 2WD, 350 V-8, 4-speed; shop-made gooseneck 2-axle 27’ flatbed trailer, dovetail & ramps; shop-made pickup truck bed trailer; 5th wheel hitch for pickup; 4-section folding bed cover for Dodge 2007 6.5’ bed
FARM EQUIPMENT: JD 350 3-pt 9’ sickle bar mower; WAC FLB 1700 3-pt 67” rear tiller; 12’ drag-type chain harrow; Woods 3-pt 72” rotary mower; 8’ pull-type cultipacker; 3-pt 6’ landscape rake; 3-pt 5’ 6-shank light-duty ripper; pull-type 5’ rotary mower; vintage Continental 3-pt post hole digger (4”/12” augers); 3-pt bale fork; 3-pt 7’ box blade; Big Cat 110V concrete mixer; scrap iron
UTILITY VEHICLE/ATVS: 2006 +/- JD Gator TX utility vehicle, 1250 one-owner hrs, 2WD, open station, new rear tires; Suzuki 4WD Quad Runner ATV, 3730 miles, front/rear racks, new rear tires; (mid 80’s) Honda Fourtrax 250 ATV, front/rear racks
LAWN & GARDEN: Swisher ZTR lawn mower, model: ZT276OB, 27HP/60” cut, 490 hrs, new belts/bearings on deck; JD GT245 lawn tractor, 490 hrs, 20HP/48” cut; JD 262 lawn tractor, 48” deck; JD 212 L&G tractor, includes JD mtd rear tiller; JD 212 L&G tractor with deck; Snapper riding mower; Trac-Vac lawn vacuum system; Mo-Jack ES lawn mower lift; Troy-Bilt Horse tiller; Ohio Steel 3x5 dump trailer; 6’ trailer; (3) lawn sprayers; 36” lawn roller; ATV seeder; thatcher; wheel barrow
L&G POWER TOOLS: Honda EU3000is 3000W generator; Poulan Pro 446 pole saw; Husqvarna 340 20” chainsaw; Echo 440EVL 20” chainsaw; Stihl FS80 string trimmer; Mantis tiller
SHOP EQUIPMENT/TOOLS: Craftsman 2-stage 25 gal air compressor; Kennedy 10-drawer tool chest; scaffolding; Walker-Turner drill press; DeWalt metal chop saw; Rigid & Craftsman vises; drill press; bench grinder; drill press vises; Rockwell 7” grinder; pneumatic tools; hardware organizers; shop cabinets; ladders; fuel cans; grease guns; hand tools; tool boxes; shop hardware; long-handled tools; trash pump; hand trucks; shop-vacs; torch dolly; jacks; tire bead breaker
WOOD WORKING EQUIP/TOOLS: Northwood 15” 220V planer; Craftsman & DeWalt 10” radial arm saws; Craftsman band saw; (2) Craftsman table saws; Porter-Cable pneumatic framer; wood-clamps; power tools; hardware; etc
LUMBER: (40) 6’ 4x4 posts; 2” oak lumber; assortment of cedar/poplar band-sawed lumber; (20) sheet of new T-111; (7) sections of 8’ picket fence; (5) 6x6 cedar posts; used barn metal
CUSTOM PORTABLE BUILDING: 2017 Miller’s 12x20 building, like new-must see, “She Shed” (cost $6500)
COUNTRY/FARM PRIMITIVES: Early “Revolution Bin Co.” rotary hardware 4’ bin (neat early piece); 187# anvil with attachments; Belknap #160 wringer; Rival #2 large apple peeler; large Elgin coffee grinder; Dayton enamel store scales; original paint 1-row horse-drawn planter; cast-iron implement seats (Deering, Walter Wood); cast iron 20 gal kettle; cast iron laundry stove; (5) cross-cut saws; large saw blades; wood wagon wheel; wagon spring seat; wood barrels; green ptd porch swings; milk cans; wood chicken coops; pitcher pump; lard press; peach baskets; hay rope; primitive wheel barrow; set (4) Model A wire wheels; vintage used doors; Shell grease adv; Van Brunt steel wheel grain drill; cistern pump; galv wash tubs; enamelware/granite; galv sprinkler cans; general country primitives
STONEWARE (70+ QUALITY JARS/JUGS): #4 G. Unser Jeffersonville IN jar; Coldewey & Co Louisville KY jug; #3 John M. Connelly New York jug; #4 jug cobalt bee sting; #12 Uhl jar; #10 double handle with bung hole; ovid stone jars; #5 Uhl jug; #2/#6 Red Wing jars; churns; #2 “Hyd Peroy” jug; 15+ milk crock bowls; 10+ stoneware pitchers; spongeware
ANTIQUES/COLLECTIBLES: 10+ pcs Roseville pottery; “Old Mill” oil painting by I. Atz-Milltown IN; hand-made quilts; green/pink depression glass; ironstone pitchers; Carnival glass; 20+ vintage lady head vases; 30+ Longaberger baskets; 15+ pcs American Fostoria glass; McCoy pottery; china sets; adv tins; sad irons; oil lamps; vintage kitchen items; German china; quality framed prints (Ray Day, D. Ensor, etc); Dazey red-top butter churn; pottery; vintage scales; hanging brass scales; cookie cutter collection; rolling pin collection; wood adv boxes; oscillating fans; copper boiler; leather postcard collection; Boyds Bears
ANTIQUE/MODERN FURNITURE: Pennsylvania House solid cherry knee hole desk with glass top; oak S-curve roll top desk; Kling solid cherry bedroom suite; Sligh grandfather clock; painted brown cupboard; cupboards; prim green bench; wicker; blanket chests; antique chairs; maple china cabinet; oak tables; (2) La-Z-Boy recliners; cherry table set; stools; rocking chairs; sewing stand; steamer trunks; Keller oak entertainment center; patio furniture
OWNER: Bill & Joan Eaton
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 Corydon Exit #105, north on IN-135 3 miles, then left (west) onto Sival Rd 1.5 miles to site.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Registration: Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
3. Bidding: The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
4. Payments: All in-person or absentee bidders must settle their accounts at the conclusion of the auction. Sales tax will be collected on the total if applicable. We accept cash, checks, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. If the buyer chooses to pay by credit/debit card, there will be an additional 5% buyer’s premium applied. There is no additional buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash, check or wire transfer. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Absentee buyers should contact auction company to make arrangements for pick-up or shipping. If an absentee successful bidder does not notify an auction representative, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of the end of auction.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful absentee bidders not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or seller’s failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM