MACHINERY REDUCTION AUCTION
FARM & LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT
ONLINE ONLY-ENDS MARCH 10
ADDRESS: 720 SW Washington School Rd, Salem, IN 47167
LOCATION: Just 8 west of Salem or 17 miles NW of Palmyra!
INSPECTION: Thurs March 5 12-5 PM
LOAD-OUT / PICK-UP: Thurs March 12 12-4 PM
FARM TRACTORS: ’78 JD 8630 4x4, full set 23.1x30 duals, 50 series engine, CHA, HP: 275, 3-pt, PTO; ’80 JD 4440, one-owner, CHA, QR, new paint/cab kit; ’79 JD 4240, CHA, QR, new paint/cab kit; ’74 JD 4230, one-owner, factory open station, QR, new paint; Ford TW35 II 4x4, HP: 187, duals, weights, original paint; (10) JD suitcase weights; JD 524 front blade, fits 4440
JD COMBINE & HEADS: JD 9500 combine, Mudhog 4x4, hrs: 6153/4257; JD 693 poly corn head, 30”; JD 920F 20’ grain head; E-Z Trail 672 header trailer
PLANTING/TILLAGE EQUIPMENT: JD 1770 16 row planter, 30” wide, row markers, liquid fertilizer, Smartbox; Genesis Gen-Till II 25’ Aerator; Genesis Gen-Till II 18’ Aerator, one-owner; Unverferth 32’ Rolling Harrow II; Krause 4396A 22’ disc, 8” spacing; Brillion CD-93 9-shank Soil Saver; JD 2500 5x18 semi-mtd auto-reset plow; JD 8x18 semi-mtd plow; DMI 500 5-shank ripper; Krause 3500 20’ chisel; Parker 685 700-bushel grain cart; center dump gravity wagon
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT: CAT 953 LGP crawler loader, recent engine OH by CAT dealer, CAB, 4-n-1 bucket; Fiat Allis 940 Wheel Loader; Bradco 609 3-pt backhoe, 18” bucket
SKID STEERS: JD 325, CHA, aux hyd, HP: 76, counter weights, hrs: 2136; New Holland LX665 Skid Steer, non-operational, aux hyd, open; Paladin FFC grapple; Bradco pallet forks
FORD TRUCKS/ATV: ’07 Ford F-550 XLT crew cab 4x4 service truck, non-operational (knock in engine), miles: 175K, 6.4L engine, Knapheide 9’ service body; ’09 Ford F-450 XL flatbed 4x4 truck, miles: 202K, 6.4L engine, CM 11’ flatbed, GN hitch; ’06 Ford F-350 XL flatbed 4x4 truck, non-operational (dead engine), miles: 190K, engine, 6.0L engine, 11’ flatbed, GN hitch; ’03 Honda Foreman Rubicon 4x4 ATV, 551 miles
HEAVY TRUCKS: ’87 American General M929 truck with Donavan 18’ spreader box, miles: 20K (actual), all-wheel drive, Cummins 855; ’85 American General with 10’ dump bed, miles: 3683 (actual), all-wheel drive, Cummins 855; ’10 Ford Ranger, 135K miles; ’03 Ford Ranger, 174K miles; ’85 Ford School Bus, 161K miles, pig-hauler
SEMI-TRAILERS: ’81 Freuhauf 46’ step-deck flatbed trailer; ’93 Wheeler 38’ grain trailer; ’81 Hawkeye Transpro 38’ grain trailer; ’71 liquid manure tanker trailer
LIVESTOCK TRAILERS: ’89 Featherlight 30’ GN aluminum double decker trailer, model: FGN730; ’92 Gooseneck brand 40’ livestock semi-trailer, 3-level drop, 3-cut gates; ’83 Gooseneck brand 20’ GN trailer, canvas top
FEED TRUCK: ’94 Volvo White/GMC dry bulk feed truck, 224K miles, Cummins N-14, 2001 Hensley 16’ Hydra-Hauler AH1612-4 SS 4-compartment tank
MANURE HANDLING EQUIPMENT: 2016 Balzer 5500 liquid manure spreader, one-owner, model: 5500 Tandem, Raven System; (2) Doda 6” PTO pumps; (2) loading tripods (25’/34’); pallets of hoses & fittings
WINPOWER PTO GENERATORS: (2) 45/25PTS; (1) 35/20PT30
FEED BULK BINS: (1) 18-ton unit (unused); (2) 8-ton units; (4) 6.5-ton units; (13) 4-ton units
HOG FEEDERS: (3) NEW SS Hog Slat 50x36 feeders; (20) SS Hog Slat 50x35 feeders-used one season
OWNER: Maple Hill Farms, Inc. & Estate of Don Hoar
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
4. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items, or have them shipped. At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using the credit/debit card we have on file or pay by cash, wire transfer or check. A 5% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional buyer’s premium if purchase is made with cash, wire transfer or check. After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and premium for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. If successful bidder does not attend the scheduled pick-up date and has not previously notified an auction representative of his absence, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of receiving your invoice.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fultill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
10. Maximum Bid: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
11. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
12. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM