BILL MCDONALD ESTATE AUCTION
== "SOUTH CENTRAL COLLISION CENTER" ==
PAINT BOOTH - AUTO LIFTS - AUTO TOOLS
SHOP EQUIPMENT - AIR COMPRESSORS
== VINTAGE COLLECTOR CARS ==
ONLINE ONLY - ENDS JULY 7
ADDRESS: 7607 E County Rd 525 S, Hardinsburg, IN 47125
LOCATION: Located 10 miles SE of Paoli or 12 miles NW of Palmyra
INSPECTION: Monday July 6 3-6 PM
Visit BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM for 2 Catalogs & 1500+ photos! Click red "View Catalog" button.
COLLECTOR/VINTAGE CARS: ’29 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan, restored 2005/2017, garage kept under cover; ’88 Ford Mustang GT, fresh rebuilt 302 5.0 V-8, 5-speed, nice car-recent repaint; 1954 Ford Customline 4-door sedan, V-8, solid car; 1942-48 Lincoln Continental sedan project car
TRUCKS/EQUIPMENT: ’89 Ford K74 single axle dump truck, engine: Ford diesel, trans: 5+2 manual, 10’ bed, air brakes, tires: 22.5”; ’76 White Road Commander 2 road tractor, miles: 51K (actual), engine: Detroit BV-92, trans: 9-speed, tandem rear axles; skid steer mounted tree spade; shop-made round bale hauler rack
PAINT BOOTH/AIR HANDLING SYSTEM: 2015 GFS Ultra HD paint booth, int dim: 27x14, model: PRFDP-271409DTP-33; 2015 Global Finishing Solutions GFS EB-20 air handling system
FRAME STRAIGHTENING RACK/AUTO LIFTS: 2015 Chief Impulse E/VHT pulling rack; Chief Velocity VWS200-A computerized measuring system; 2018 Challenger 4015XAO 4-post lift, cap: 15K; Snap-On Hoffman Geoliner 770 mobile imaging wheel aligner; (2) 2015/2017 Challenger E12 2-post lift, cap: 12K
AUTO SPECIALITY EQUIPMENT: 2018 Coats 80X Rim Clamp tire changer; 2018 Coats 1600 3D Tire Balancer; (2) 2015/2017 Robinair AC recovery machines; (2) Napa 4-piece car dolly sets; paint gun kits; 2018 Autel MaxiSys diagnostic system; (2) Snap-On Verus EEMS323 diagnostic systems; specialty tools sets; Napa geared engine stand; paint booth racks; paint shakers; Napa paint dispenser system; (2) engine hoists; Herkules auto paint gun washer
SHOP EQUIPMENT/TOOLS: Geyser 81-GT 320 hot water pressure washer; Amoel 50-ton shop press; C-K Mister Tig MT200 welder; Napa 16 drawer hardware organizer; Napa Magna-Spot studwelder; Napa battery charger; (2) Napa 4-ton portable ram kits; Magna Stitcher plastic repair system; Matco tools; pneumatic tools; power tools; wrenches; hand tools; 10+ air hose reels & regulators; jacks/jack stands; chain hoists; hardware organizers; scaffolding/walk boards; shop carts; 1” pneumatic impact kit; (2) eyewash stations; new electrical items; 10+ set of adjustable metal shelving; work tables; fire extinguishers; shop cabinets; heavy welding table w/Wilton vises; used auto tires; new expanded metal tool cage; (2) large Steiner wall curtains; Goodman outdoor AC unit (2016)
AIR COMPRESSORS: (2) 2017 Napa dual-stage 120-gal air compressors; 2017 Sharpe Dryaire air drying system; Ingersoll-Rand 185 diesel powered air compressor, hrs: 151, JD diesel engine; sand blaster
TOOL CHEST ON CASTERS: Mac Tools Lim Ed 11-drawer tool chest; (2) 2015 Napa Homack 18-drawer tools chests
USED OIL HEATING SYSTEMS: (2) 2017 Energylogic EL350H waste oil heating systems, 280K BTU, 250 gal storage tank; (7) used oil storage containers
BUILDING MATERIALS: Large amount new 1.5”D x 10’ PVC; (4) large bundles 2”x10”x16’ used form lumber
OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Selection of furniture & equipment; Napa counter stools
PROJECT MANAGER: C.J. Fleenor
OWNER: Estate of Bill McDonald
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
4. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items or have them shipped.
NOTE: Payments to be made using wire transfer or the bidder's card on file only.
No cash or checks accepted to reduce the chance of spreading the Corona virus.
There is a 3% fee for processing cards. There is no fee from Beckort Auctions for using a wire transfer or First Harrison Bank transfer.
After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and fee for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. If successful bidder does not attend the scheduled pick-up date and has not previously notified an auction representative of his absence, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of receiving your invoice.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fultill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
10. Maximum Bid: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
11. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
12. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM