ED KRUER ESTATE AUCTION
VINTAGE AUTO & TRACTOR COLLECTION
28 TRACTORS - FORKLIFTS - FARM EQUIPMENT
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
PEDAL CARS & TRACTORS
ONLINE ONLY - ENDS TUESDAY DEC 8
Catalog 1 (Vintage Cars) ends starting at 5:30 pm
Catalog 2 (Trucks, Tractors, Antiques, Etc.) ends starting at 6:00 pm
ADDRESS: 6641 Moser Knob Rd, Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
LOCATION: Just 4 miles NE of Floyds Knobs or 4 miles NW of Grant Line Rd/I-265!
INSPECTION: Monday Dec 7 2:00 - 4:30 PM
PICK-UPS: Thursday Dec. 10, 12 Noon - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only
Friday Dec. 11, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM - By Appointment Only
Monday Dec. 14, 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon - By Appointment Only (No loader on Monday!)
AUCTIONEER’S NOTES: Ed Kruer loved to attend auctions and was a used equipment dealer for many years. This auction offers a wide variety of items varying in condition from original paint to parts units. Visit beckortauctions.com for 350+ lots & 2500+ photos!
VINTAGE AUTOS: ’56 Lincoln Premiere 2-door hardtop, 60K actual miles, 2-owner, original paint & interior, 368 V8 (a true survivor!); ’65 Ford Mustang hardtop, stored inside since 1984, 58K miles, solid car; ’66 Ford Mustang hardtop parts car
TRUCK/CAR: ’97 Ford F150 Lariat pickup truck, 112K miles, one-owner, 4.6L, 2WD, power & leather; ’05 Subaru Legacy Outback, recent updates
ROAD TRACTOR/ROLLBACKS: ’98 International 8100 single axle day cab road tractor, miles: 513K, Cummins M11 diesel, tires: 22.5”, several recent updates; ’84 Ford F350 rollback, 4.9L gas, 4-speed manual, 14’ bed, ran when parked 2015; ’76 Ford F750 rollback, V8 gas, manual trans, 22’ bed, ran when parked 2015
VINTAGE FARMALL/IH TRACTORS (7): ’49 Farmall Cub, restored with customized chrome, hyd lift; ’49 Farmall Cub, restored; IH 184 Lo-Boy, Woods 60” mower; IH 185 Lo-Boy, Woods 60” mower; IH 154 Lo-Boy, Woods 60” mower; ’66 International Cub Lo-Boy, Woods 60” mower; Cub Cadet 582 L&G, nice original paint, IH 48” mower
VINTAGE/MODERN FORD TRACTORS (18): Ford 8N with original Funk 6-cylinder conversion kit, older restoration, hi-lo trans; (2) Ford 8Ns with V-8 conversions, older restorations; (2) Ford 601 Workmaster gas; Ford 841 Powermaster gas, Ford 961 Powermaster gas; ’63 Ford 2000 off-set hi-clear, older restoration, includes cultivators & 3-pt; Ford 2000 gas; Ford 3000 gas; Ford 3000 diesel; Ford 4000 SU; Ford 4000 gas; Ford 3600 tractor with Ford 7209 loader, 48HP gas, includes set Ford pie weights; Ford 4610 Series II SU tractor with Farmhand loader, 60HP diesel, 3-pt; Ford 8N with Dearborn saw mandrel; (2) Ford/Ferguson tractors
GERMAN/DAVID BRADLEY/JD TRACTORS (3): ’68 German Bungartz vineyard, Volkswagen gas; David Bradley Tri-Trac garden tractor (low production); ’74 JD 4430 tractor, hrs: 4742, QR trans, 125 HP diesel, runs/drives-needs restored; David Bradley walk-behind
FORKLIFTS (6): Clark All Terrain gas, lift-3650; Clark LP; Clark LP, lift-3000; (2) Clark LP, lift-2250; Hyster LP, lift-2000
FARM & 3-PT EQUIPMENT (most stored outside): JD 510 round baler; IH hay rake; Ford 513 hay rake; NH 1010 bale wagon; HD running gear with hoist; New Idea 5408 3-pt 8’ disc mower; (10) IH/NH 7’ & 9’ 3-pt sickle mowers; (8) Ford/Woods 3-pt finishing mowers; (2) 3-pt wood splitters; (8) Ford 3-pt dirt scoops; (4) pull-type scraper pans; (2) 3-pt rear blades; (2) Danuser post drivers; 3-pt plows; 3-pt discs; 9’ cultipacker; assorted 3-pt equipment; pair new trailer axles
VINTAGE FARMALL & FORD TRACTOR PARTS: Large assortment of Cub & Cub Lo-Boy parts; Cub engine/transmission; new Cub battery box; Cub fenders; battery box lids/tool boxes; Cub manifolds; IH magnetos; IH head lights; IH Cub Cadet dual wheel adapters; IH NOS windbreaker for 544-656; IH Cub tach; IH 574 engine; LARGE amount of Ford tractor parts; Ford OEM hyd valve units; Ford fenders; Ford tachometers; Ford grills/sheet metal; several Ford/Ferguson 3-pt parts; drawbars; steering wheels; seats; original head lights; manifolds; top links; starters; generators; IH C-60 power units; (5) IH/Ford power units (parts); Wisconsin VH4H gas engine; Ford tractor rims/wheels/tires; (3) sets Cub weights; IH front/rear tractor weights; Ford rear tractor weights
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS: Allis Chalmers 100A welder (nice-rare); vintage Weaver 20-ton shop press; early Carroll-Jamieson 36” metal lathe; (2) shop tables with vises; (2) Black & Decker valve refacers; Kwik-Way valve refacer; vintage Van Dorn valve seat grinder; cylinder bore; belt lacers; heavy duty jacks; Citation steam cleaner; shop cabinets; tool boxes; Wel-Bilt sand blaster; ¾” socket set; pipe wrenches; acetylene/oxygen torch set with tanks; power tools; hyd pipe bender; hardware organizers; drill presses; Lincoln welder; air compressors; floor jacks; long handled tools; tire tools; vintage Homelite & McCullough chain saws; Buck wood stove; Johnson Hotblast wood furnace; large amount of hand tools, shop items, & hardware!
VINTAGE HONDA MOTORCYCLES: Honda Mini Trail 50, original paint; ’71 Honda CL 100
PEDAL CARS & TRACTORS: ’48 GMC pedal truck; ’57 Desoto pedal car; 60’s Ford Mustang pedal car; Farmall M “FPS Edition” pedal tractor (new in box); Ford 8N pedal tractor (new in box); ’71 IH 1066 pedal tractor; (4) custom-built pedal tractors by Ed Kruer; vintage farm toys
COUNTRY ANTIQUES/PRIMITIVES: (4) IH cast iron cadet statues; (15) cast iron implement seats; CS Bell & Co #3.5 school bell; CS Bell & Co #3 school bell; early Laundryette copper washing machine; (3) Maytag kick start engines; vintage saw; barn lanterns; cream separator; vintage tools; etc
OWNER: Estate of Ed Kruer
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
4. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items or have them shipped.
NOTE: Payments to be made using wire transfer or the bidder's card on file only.
No cash or checks accepted to reduce the chance of spreading the Corona virus.
There is a 3% fee for processing cards. There is no fee from Beckort Auctions for using a wire transfer or First Harrison Bank transfer.
After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and fee for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
5. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. If successful bidder does not attend the scheduled pick-up date and has not previously notified an auction representative of his absence, the credit/debit card used to register will be charged with the additional 5% buyer’s premium. See auction details for specific auction information. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
6. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 36 hours of receiving your invoice.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fultill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
9. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
10. Maximum Bid: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
11. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
12. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM